Basically nothing wrong with this hotel, nice room, nice decorations inside the room as well. all ok, however the following i did miss:
-no anti-slip mat in the bath ( or self-adhesice strips). Minor? No, bath was slippery and together with a glass seperation i.s.o. a shower curtain, and no handle as well, I find that dangerous
-no bathrobe, whilst a beautifull pool present. So you have to " change" at the poolside and/or leave a wet trail returning to your room. Pitty, as said, a beautifull pool
-no safe. For a hotel of this stature, I missed that. Comments at the reception ( very willing to store valuables, that is not the point) " no problem overhere sir"
For the remainder: all in order, food ok, staff ok, but on the other hand nothing really special, apart from view and pool
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 107 Rooms hotel including superior, luxury and 2 disabled rooms. Located near the airport, the city center and overhanging St Denis bay. The hotel features a restaurant, bar, swimming pool with terrace, jacuzzi and fitness center. The Mercure Creolia offers a piano bar with good atmosphere each day of the week and thematic evenings with entertainment around the pool. Also offers 7 meeting rooms (300 people). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Creolia Saint-Denis La Reunion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Creolia Saint-Denis La Reunion Hotel Saint-Denis
- Mercure Saint Denis
- Accor Saint Denis
- Mercure Creolia Saint-Denis La Reunion Reunion Island