“I wish to back again in Manor hotel”
Review of The Manor Hotel

The Manor Hotel
Ranked #10 of 48 Hotels in Kigali
Dar Es Salaam Region, Tanzania
“I wish to back again in Manor hotel”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

For sure am so encoureged to back again in ur hotel...its have hospitality service to costumer which makes me feel comfotable...plzee dnt get tired to find in kigali , the Manor hotel is ur answer..trust me you visitor

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Nairobi, Kenya
Reviewed 11 June 2014

The perfect location,perfect ambiance;
This is one of the best place to relax while in Kigali, i have come to love this hotel from every angle.
I appreciate the staff and services provided.
Their Irish pub open terrace provides one of the best African taste pub, while enjoying beautiful weather from surrounding trees while having a view of Kigali and a nearby golf course:

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank REMY M
Baraka M, Marketing Executive at The Manor Hotel, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your review with other travelers;
and we are glad that you appreciated your stay with us;
Thank you and Welcome back to the Manor Hotel.
Kigali, Rwanda
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I was recommended by a friend of mine who stayed at this hotel last month, and since it is my first time in Rwanda i had to trust her:

I arrived in Rwanda late April and was hosted at the Manor hotel the for a month before i rented a house:
As many reviewers have indicated, the location is perfect for for those who want a quite moment with their families or business travelers who need time to concentrate;The beautiful night view Kigali has also been a major attractions and i liked my evenings at the O`Connels bar open roof terrace enjoying my tea while having a better look of this beautiful City:
The stay worth the money,and definitely i do recommend it

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Masa A
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel set on the hill affords very excellent view of Kigali. Located within 10 minutes walk of the Golf Club makes it a golfer's haven. The breakfast is however one boring and monotonous affair only livened up by the forever smiling staff.

The various restaurants however make up with good cuisine for lunch and dinner spiced up by the house jazz band. Nice place for business and pleasure.

Stayed April 2014
2 Thank Akin O
Baraka M, Marketing Executive at The Manor Hotel, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you once again for the constructive review;
We appreciate and invite reviews of this kind, we base on reviews like this one, to improve our services:
You have been part of the Manor family and we are always happy to be with you:

Thank you!
Nairobi, Kenya
Reviewed 16 May 2014

The Hotel is located in a nice neighbourhood and has very welcoming staff. I appreciate the hotel management and how they are caring. It was a nice experience for me to be in this hotel in Kigali for two nights.

Room Tip: Choose rooms facing the pool side
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Maro T
Baraka M, Marketing Executive at The Manor Hotel, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Dear Guest,
We thank you for sharing your review with other travelers, and we were honored to host you at the Manor Hotel:
Los Angeles
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I had made a reservation over 5 months ago and received a confirmation number for a stay at the beginning pf April. I have received an email 5 days before I arrive that they are remodeling their hotel and I should change my travel dates to after April 9.

There was no attempt to find an alternate accommodation for me. I had many choices 5 months ago, but now a week before when all other hotels are booked, I get an email to tell me , I am on my own.

It appears that this hotel can not be trusted. I assume they are just overbooked for that holiday weekend, and I was simply a victim of their greed since the prices had increased after I had booked.

This is not acceptable for a hotel that calls itself 4 star.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Legaldds
Baraka M, Marketing Executive at The Manor Hotel, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Dear Legarde,
We regret for the inconvenience caused by cancelling your booking.
It`s true we are re-modelling few of our rooms, as such some of non guarantee bookings including yours were cancelled:
The officer in charge informed me that still he may assist you to get another place :
If we manage to get you another place ,we advice you to guarantee your booking prior to your arrival, this can be done by making a partial deposit or your credit card approval form:(This is a guarantee to your host that you will come)
Please refer to the cancellation policy sent to you on 15th October 2013
Best Regards:
Dar Es Salaam Region, Tanzania
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

Last we had a meeting at this hotel and we were hosted there: The hotel is located in one of the poshplaces of Kigali, with beautiful surroundings including a golf course The hotel has been offered four star by
Rwanda Development Board but the service quality highly surpass one of the five star hotel we once visited: Rooms are very wide and provides the beautiful view of this rising city: The gym is well equipped and they have the best internet connection: I loved everything from food to the quality of services provided: To the Management keep it up! I recommend the hotel to other travellers

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank ShishiraMnzava
Baraka M, Marketing Executive at The Manor Hotel, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Dear Guest;
The Management appreciate your shared review about of services:
Our work is to make our guests enjoy their stay with us:
And comments like your`s encourage us:
Meanwhile you will experience more when you come back:
Thank you and really it was a pleasure to host you and the group you came with: