“Great Thai food in the West of Africa”

Les Jardin Thailandais
Ranked #20 of 222 Restaurants in Dakar
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2012

The Jardin Thailandais is a great place to enjoy really good Thai food. The setting is great and has a real Thai flair to it. The service is good and the food is so good that we took everything we could not eat home. There is indoor seating and a lush, green garden (not so common in Dakar).

Reviewed 15 June 2012

My summer journey in West Africa has started here, and I leave a positive feedback on this quite and charming thai resturant. Food fresh and properly cooked, with some new ideas and an african touch. I came once more on my way back to Europe. Enjoy the garden and its athmosphere. Yes in Kronenberg we have nice beers but here, you enjoy it more........
good luck

Reviewed 28 May 2012

We went several times because it is one of the very best thai restaurant in several countries (I lived in Europe, the US, Mexico besides Dakar). Depending on the company we chose inside, very soft atmosphere or my favorite: in the gardens. Everything is good.

Reviewed 22 May 2012

This has got to be our favourite restaurant in Dakar. Wonderful ambiance and superb food. Gracious staff.

Reviewed 20 April 2012

Quite and charming. The food is so delicious and the owner is friendly. The service is impeccable and I recommend you to have your diner in the garden in the middle of Buddha and the captivating sound of fountains