Let's be clear, the hotel rooms are nice. A bit old, 70-80s but nice. The location is amazing, beautiful landscape. The garden makes also the hotel very nice
What is not acceptable is the level of service for the price which is on the high side.
1. Internet access is bad and epileptic.
2. The olympic swimming pool, impressive, is not well maintained and the water is often not crystal while the pool bottom is slimy.
3. The restaurant food quality is not steady. It can be ok but I remember a fish soup... The rouille was a mayonnaise, the soup was too thick, the croutons were stalled...
4. The access for handicapped people or family with baby is very bad. Stairs everywhere do not help
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Jovago.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Savana Jardin-Hotel Dakar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savana Jardin Hotel Dakar