This hotel is very basic, and has few redeeming qualities.
On the positive side:
- The hotel is on the coast, and has a good view over the coast and ocean.
- The lady bar manager is very friendly and helpful.
- A complementary 1.5 litre bottle of water was in my room
- The room was huge
- I slept very well
On the irritating side:
- the toilet seat was broken,
- the shower had no curtain, so water went everywhere,
- the room had an underlying smell of urine and bleach
- there was no room safe
- there was no mini-bar (not such an issue for me, but is for some customers)
- only one overhead light worked in the room, making it very dark
- the lift call button on my floor didn't work
- the communal areas were very badly lit
- the food in the restaurant was edible, but mediocre (tinned vegetables)
- the furnishings are very old and tired
Each individual fault on its own I could forgive or ignore, but there were so many, it made me very glad I was only booked in here for one night. I would have been very disappointed had I booked this hotel either for longer, or for a holiday.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Jovago.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Sokhamon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.