Corinthia Hotel Khartoum
All reviewsblue nilenile viewle grillasian restauranttop floorindoor poolthe executive loungerickshaw restaurantbarber shopmain restauranthealth clubmodern amenitiesmixed grillno credit cards acceptedroom servicebeautiful hotelexchange rate
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Our family stayed for a weekend where our children were treated like royalty by the staff. They were all friendly towards the scampering children, directing them to the kiddie buffet in the restaurant and offering to set back our check-out time, so they could play in the pool.
It is always difficult to have a "grown up" meal with the children so the children’s buffet with pasta, fries and fish sticks was a life saver.
The hotel room was spacious, beds were comfortable and the décor was very soothing.
I found a few stains behind the bed and dishes could have been cleaner but the helpfulness and friendliness of the staff make these minor observation, as they were accommodating any requests.
Room service was hot and delicious and the entire family can’t wait to go back again.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the Nile, for a breathtaking view in the morning and evening.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Nicky-Nicholas-Borg, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2013

Dear Mrs. Tagreed_A

Greetings from Corinthia Hotel Khartoum!

Thank you for choosing to stay at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum and for your review and kind words following your recent stay at our hotel.

We are very pleased to note that you and your children were happy with the facilities and service that you experienced in particular your comments about your hotel room, Restaurants and the service you received from the staff. Our aim is to provide our guest with a memorable experience. I am delighted to know that we were able to leave a positive impression and we met your expectations. .

Thank you once again for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. We have some very attractive packages coming out for Christmas and New Year which will no doubt entice you to come and spend a few days of relaxation.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

I consider Corinthia Hotel Khartoum as my first choice if i am in Khartoum. The hotel is very well designed, managed and equiped. The hotel is next to the Nile river with a splended view.
There are several resturants and a cafee with two different located wings. The employees are very receptive and helpfull. This hotel suits business, family, friends and solo travelers. The hotel spa is impressing and the executive lounge is quite large and well designed. I love to stay in this hotel.

Room Tip: If missed to book a Nile view room then do not miss to have breakfast at the 16th floor and enjoy the scenary.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Nicky-Nicholas-Borg, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Dear Mr. FahadAlahamdi,

Greetings from Corinthia Hotel Khartoum!
I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel during your stay in Khartoum and for taking your time to write your comments in the Trip advisor. It is indeed our pleasure to have you as a regular guest.
It is our main goal to maintain the highest standard of service to all our guests and we are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay and you enjoyed the facilities and the services of the hotel and the magnificent view of the Nile.
I have shared your comments with the hotel’s team and they are very proud that we have met your expectations.
We look forward to welcome you back soon at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum as we continually strive to keep improving our clients’ experiences through the hospitality that my team and I wish to extend.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

I am quite impressed from the hospitality given to me during my stay in Khartoum. Only there was a minor issue with the telephone set, that was not working on that time, later it was sorted out with the room change; but overall, I am satisfied with the hotel service at levels, from day one till last moment. I would like to recommend this hotel to others fellows.

Thanks,
Ahsan

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Nicky-Nicholas-Borg, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2013

Dear Mr. Ahsan,

Thank you very much for your kind review which I will certainly share with the staff as they would really appreciate your comments that will certainly motivate them in doing an even better job.

We take pride in whatever we do and we try to run the extra mile to live up to the expectation of our guests and to operate in line with the core brand standards of Corinthia Hotels. No doubt the quality of the hotel goes far beyond the nice views and architecture of the building. In the hotel business having a nice and safe environment is not everything as hospitality is the nature of our business. I am sorry that you had a problem with the telephone system. However, I am glad that we managed to rectify the problem.

Whilst thanking you once again I look forward to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Corinthia Hotel Khartoum.

Best regards.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 23 October 2013

First of all, you can speak directly to Corinthia GM, and get a reply within your expectation. Secondly, it was the first time for me at Corinthia, 3 days of welcoming attitude and fine services that put the hotel at the top of Sudan's hotels. Rooms are elegent, services cooperative, staff meets & greets with big smile mixed with natural simplicity. I love thier food and desserts especially the fruit salad. They got conference rooms as well in which we have one of our meetings.

Near the airport, in front of the Nile, and will do their best to let you have a nice time in Khartoum.

Thank you Mr. Nicky and the whole staff.

Amr Naeem

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Nicky-Nicholas-Borg, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Dear Mr.Amr N,

Greetings from Corinthia Hotel Khartoum!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience concerning your recent visit at the Corinthia Hotel Khartoum on Trip Advisor.
It was a pleasure for me to meet and greet you during your stay and I hope that we have contributed towards the success of your meeting.
Your comments are certainly encouraging for our staff to keep the quality standards that we have adopted and at the same time to share your firsthand experience with our future customers.
We look forward to welcome you back at the Corinthia Hotel Khartoum soon.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

I stayed at the hotel for one week while on business. The staff are very warm and friendly. Being the first time in Sudan, I was not familiar with their signature hibiscus juice which I loved and the front desk staff ensured I had every evening When I got back to the hotel from my meetings! The staff at the Italian restaurant near the spa were truly superb!

The room was huge, clean and very comfortable. The best view is from the restaurant where you see the Blue and White Nile converge! Amazing view. The hotel architecture reminds me of hotels in Dubai. I would most definitely stay ther again.

Room Tip: Choose rooms in the top floors for good view of the Nile
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Jane W
Nicky-Nicholas-Borg, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2013

Dear Ms. Jean W,

Greetings from Corinthia Hotel Khartoum!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking time to comment on your stay and positive feedback at Trip advisor which will no doubt be very beneficial for our future guests.

I am glad that the efforts of our management and staff have served for you to have an enjoyable and comfortable stay at the Corinthia Hotel Khartoum. Your comment on the stunning views from the Mugran Restaurant on the 16th floor are surely something to be cherished. Prospective clients can appreciated what you have said more by either visiting the hotel website www.corinthia.com or even from Google Earth photos.

Ms. Jean W, our main intention is to make our guests feel comfortable and happy by providing them the highest standard of services.

Looking forward to welcoming you again at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum soon.