“Best value in Khartoum”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Khartoum
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Khartoum
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Best value in Khartoum”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Stayed here about 10-11 times over the last 5 years.

It does not get better in Khartoum. There are other possibilities of course, but Corinthia is my choice anytime.

Get a exec. lounge room. The value is great - breakfast, lunch opportunities and evening snacks at the lounge is varied and plenty of room for meetings too.

The gym, restaurants, barber, massage/sauna, employees etc. is second to none in Khartoum. I wish I could go to Corinthia more often - it's the type of place you will miss.
They have gone through 3-4 GM's over the last few years. It attests to Khartoum not being an easy place to work, but the hotel keeps its standards

Room Tip: Go for the Exec. lounge rooms or Suites.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank June A
Nicky-Nicholas-Borg, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum, responded to this review, 25 January 2014
Dear esteemed Guest,

A very Special Greetings from Corinthia Hotel Khartoum!

I would like to thank you for choosing Corinthia Hotel Khartoum as you hotel of choice when visiting the City and taking the time to write this review.

I was very happy to read that you have enjoyed the facilities, services and the quality of the food and beverages offered at the Executive Lounge .
Your comments have been shared and we will keep motivating our team to further deliver superior service.

My team and I thank you again and look forward welcoming you back during your next travelling to Khartoum.

Best Regards,

Corinthia Hotel Khartoum

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Derby, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 December 2013

We spent the best couple of days in Khartoum as a start of our honeymoon. The hospitality we received at Corinthia was astounding. The hotel staff at all levels ensured that we had a cozy stay checking on us every now and then, supplying daily bouquets of flowers, fruit platters and adjusting regulations of the hotel to suit our needs. On our departure we were gifted a lovely cake celebrating our wedding. It is very rare that you leave a hotel after only a two nights stay with individuals' names registered in your memory, but in Corinthia it certainly has, thanks to Hassan Sinada and Grace.
The views from the hotel are breathtaking overlooking the delta and the nile. The rooms are extremely spacious and adequately equipped with what would need on any sort of stay. A return is a must to this enchanting hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Nasreen M
Nicky-Nicholas-Borg, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum, responded to this review, 31 December 2013
Dear Ms. Nasreen,

Greeting from Corinthia Hotel Khartoum!

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and share your experience. I am very pleased to see that you were happy with the arrangements that my team has done for you and I am sorry that I did not meet you in person as I was away.
We always do our best to identify the needs of our customers and treat them based on their individual requirements around the framework of the hotel’s policies and procedures.
I shared your comments with the hotel’s team and they are very grateful for your appreciation and kind words.
May I take this opportunity to congratulate you and your bridegroom wishing you both much, health and happiness.
Once again thank you very much and we are looking forward to having the pleasure of serving you once again in the near future and rest assured that we would continually provide you with the best services and personalized care.

london
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Really excellent spacious rooms with fantastic bedding and everything spotless and working properly. Bath water brown, but that seems normal for Sudan. Excellent air con. Food very good. Far reaching views. Staff very good.

Only complaint is, that there is nowhere whatsoever to go in the vicinity, with the exception of a tiny local tea stall. There is no chance of a pleasant sunset stroll along the Corniche, which is a busy road here, a seat in a sidewalk cafe, or any shopping. There are a couple of very small shops in the reception area but they don't sell much you might need and were not open all the time. The nearest pharmacy is miles away. The reception could not tell me where it was and I had to take a taxi on an expedition.

So, an international bubble which could be anywhere in the world, but a very good one.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Nicky-Nicholas-Borg, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum, responded to this review, 14 December 2013
Dear Guest,

A very special greeting from Corinthia Hotel Khartoum!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you very much for taking the time to write your comments on Trip Advisor after your recent stay at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum. It was a great pleasure to have you as our guest. It is our goal to maintain the highest standards of services to our guest and I am glad to see that you rate our hotel amongst the best of its kind.
We also note that you felt the location although nice alongside the banks of the Blue Nile it is still rather rural. Based on your comments we are taking the initiatives to draw up a nice board to assist and encourage our guests to visit the National Museum which is just 400 meters away from the hotel and the Botanic Garden around 700 meters away as well as the Al Waha shopping mall with all kinds of shops that is around 800 meters away.
Whilst thanking you for your customs and feedback, we look forward to welcoming you again.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 7 December 2013

I have stayed here on three occasions now during my travels to Sudan. The standards are consistently high.

Large, spacious AC rooms with reasonably fast Internet WiFi connection.

Spotless bathrooms.

Choice of restaurants, of which the Asian, although expensive, is very good.

Very secure.

My first choice of hotels in Khartoum.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Nicky-Nicholas-Borg, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
Dear Guest,

Very special greetings from Corinthia Hotel Khartoum!

I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel during your stay in Khartoum and for taking your time to write your comments in the Trip advisor. It is indeed our pleasure to have you as a regular guest.

I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay, services and hotel’s facilities, especially the “Rickshaw Restaurant” where Asian food is served.

I hope to be able to welcome you back in the hotel during your next visit to Khartoum

Best regards,

Algiers, Algeria
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I have been recently to Khartoum, the amazing city that I love so much, magic with her blue and white Niles, rich with culture and traditions, I would like to take this opportunity to thank hotel Corinthia for making my stay more enjoyable ,and to express my sincerest thanks for the high level of hospitality, kindness and first class service exhibited by Mr Nicholas Borg (general manager) and all his amazing staff at my lovely corinthia hotel.
The location of the hotel is excellent for all Khartoum’s sights.
I look forward to returning again and enjoying once again the superb hospitality.
With all good wishes
Amel from Algiers

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank amelabdellah
Dear Ms. Amel,

A very special greeting from Corinthia Hotel Khartoum!
Thank you very much for choosing Corinthia Hotel Khartoum during your stay in Khartoum and for posting your valuable comments.
It was a pleasure to have such a world travelled customer with us and use the Hotel as your base to explore the hidden charms of the city.
It is our main goal to maintain the highest standard of services to all our guests and we are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay and you enjoyed the facilities and the services of the hotel and the management view of the Nile.
I have shared your comments with the hotel’s team and they are very proud that we have met your expectations.
Whilst thanking you once again, I look forward to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Corinthia Hotel Khartoum.

Yours sincerely,

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Very nice food in all restaurants, big clean and quite rooms, friendly staff, pleasant experience.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

/////

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Nicky-Nicholas-Borg, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum, responded to this review, 23 November 2013
Dear Guest,
Greetings from Corinthia Hotel Khartoum!
Thank you for taking the time to write a feedback about your stay at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum.

We are more than happy to know that you enjoyed your experience in the hotel. It's truly rewarding to receive such comments. We will always strive hard to provide our guest the highest standard of service and facilities and provide the true Corinthia service.

On behalf of the whole Team, I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel to host you. We hope to welcome you again soon!

Best regards,

Khartoum, Sudan
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Our family stayed for a weekend where our children were treated like royalty by the staff. They were all friendly towards the scampering children, directing them to the kiddie buffet in the restaurant and offering to set back our check-out time, so they could play in the pool.
It is always difficult to have a "grown up" meal with the children so the children’s buffet with pasta, fries and fish sticks was a life saver.
The hotel room was spacious, beds were comfortable and the décor was very soothing.
I found a few stains behind the bed and dishes could have been cleaner but the helpfulness and friendliness of the staff make these minor observation, as they were accommodating any requests.
Room service was hot and delicious and the entire family can’t wait to go back again.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the Nile, for a breathtaking view in the morning and evening.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Dear Mrs. Tagreed_A

Greetings from Corinthia Hotel Khartoum!

Thank you for choosing to stay at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum and for your review and kind words following your recent stay at our hotel.

We are very pleased to note that you and your children were happy with the facilities and service that you experienced in particular your comments about your hotel room, Restaurants and the service you received from the staff. Our aim is to provide our guest with a memorable experience. I am delighted to know that we were able to leave a positive impression and we met your expectations. .

Thank you once again for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. We have some very attractive packages coming out for Christmas and New Year which will no doubt entice you to come and spend a few days of relaxation.

Corinthia Hotel Khartoum

Been to Corinthia Hotel Khartoum? Share your experiences!