Ibis Lome Centre
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$292
US$97
US$81
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Where do I start with this toilet.
I was booked in here due to another Togo institution ( Asky Airlines ) deciding to cancel my flight. When I was purely passing through this dump.
So with no real help. info or assistance I ended up in this delightful boudoir. Well, only leave the hotel surroundings with a blue helmet and flack jacket.
The rooms are grimm in the extreme.
The service, well there's a delight it appears only Togo can supply. It appears Asky airlines only allow £10 for a meal in a hotel, this pays for a steak, but no chips and a beer. Or you can have steak and chips but no drink. Unfortunately the pit bull like waiters chase up this policy that would make the Nazi's positively jealous. The hotel has ZERO sympathy for clearly a large part of their clientel who end up being stuck in this dump through airline cancellations.
This hotel is ignorant, stroppy, aggresive, and just plane disgusting.
The place made me sick just to stay there.
Its falling apart, customer service, well just forget it. And in the middle of a demiliterized zone.

Room Tip: Just kill yourself, it'd be nicer than staying here
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ZX6RRick
Laetitia N, General Manager at Ibis Lome Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Ibis Lomé Centre. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

We appreciate sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

From June 18 - 22 we spent 4 nights at the Ibis hotel in Lomé. Before booking we were a bit concerned because of the mixed reviews but after our stay we can only report positive findings. The hotel is conveniently located close to the sea. In front of it lies a nice garden with a beautiful swimming pool. The restaurant is located at the pool and provides good food. The rooms are clean with good beds. Breakfast is excellent. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Of course it is not a luxurious hotel, but it provides in our view excellent value for the money we paid. We will not hesitate to book this hotel again if we visit Lome in the future.
Pieter & Carmelien

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Ibis Lomé Centre. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I like the serene. Not located in centre of the city but you can find your way around Lome from it's location. Breakfast is rich and you get the worth of your money. Iambic an indoor kinda person and so getting breakfast served in the lounge is magnificent. I also like the view of the sea from my room. I definitely like outdoor dinner and I tell you it was ok. If you have wine and liquor in mind for dine, then you have to choose this place.

Room Tip: Rooms are not that new but still it's kept clean
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Laetitia N, General Manager at Ibis Lome Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

According to the reviews I've read, I was expecting the worst but the Bed was new and the lining and Pillows as well. AC was working good. Bathroom was not the cleanest but Ok. Water was hot.
Restaurant outside quiet nice, but Breakfast besides the Croissants not eatable. Scrambled Egg looked like anything but not eggs..
Staff very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Vielflieger1
Laetitia N, General Manager at Ibis Lome Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear guest,

I'm sorry for the breakfast that did not meet your expectations, but we are having a new chef very soon and think this matter will solved quickly.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be much more pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I spent a day and night in the hotel. It is a basic hotel but the view was good, the staff friendly and the food manageable. The rooms are rather stark for the cost but all in all, a fair experience. I loved the view from my room and the added cost of a sea view was definitely worth it. Like others have said the AC worked which was comforting given the high temperatures outside. My only grouse was with the starkness of the room. There was no telephone directory and I didn't know the number of the reception. Otherwise, it was an okay experience.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Laetitia N, General Manager at Ibis Lome Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Dear guest,

Concerning the age of the building, i'm pleased to inform you that our hotel will be refurbish this year for your comfort.