Open today: Closed
Book In Advance
Tours from Umoja Motherland Tours Limited tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews always on time east africa national park agnes volcano boat expectations journey hippos roads adventure country itinerary culture uganda animals company
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Travelling alone as a female is never easy! But Umoja Motherland Tours not only made it possible but a lifetime memory for me! I wanted to see the mountain gorillas, dive into different cultures, visit community projects and absorb the raw and natural beauty of Uganda and Rwanda. I did this all in 8 days and even climbed a volcano in the volcanos national park(Rwanda).

I absolutely loved my guide nicknamed, Jackfruit (Phenie) he was incredibly informative, open-minded and professional. I felt completely safe the entire time in Uganda with him as my road trip pilot. We laughed non stop, ate a lot and listened to local music throughout our journey.

I truly had a magical time in Uganda and Rwanda and It would not have been possible without Agnes and her team at Umoja Motherland Tours. I will most certainly be back as there is far more to see in East Africa and so pleased to hear that Agnes can assist me all the way...no matter what or where the adventure lies next!

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank TraceTraveler
Agnes M, Owner at Umoja Motherland Tours Limited, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Hello Trace we are humble by such amazing words from your heart. Thank you for choosing Umoja Motherland tours.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

Umoja delivered on all promises and expectations. I have to note that they are always on time and flexible to the traveler's needs.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank Colleen W

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Agnes and her team were very professional, organized, and most importantly punctual. I was there for work and they kept us on time everywhere we went, with a smile! This company was knowledgeable about every part of the country and even from the airport to the hotel pointed out interesting facts along the way. I would definitely choose them again - but next time, I hope, is for vacation!

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank Bradley L

Thank you Brad we are waiting to take you for the Gorillas lol

Reviewed 30 October 2017

We loved our 12 days tour around Uganda. Travelling with Agnes and our amazing driver Patrick was a memory for life. They showed us their whole country, an intense and adventurous experience. We saw every animal you could ever imagine.
From waterfalls in the north to the silverback gorillas in the mountains and the making of coffee.
The nature and country is like nothing I have ever seen before, a truly fantastic trip!
Thank you for a warm welcoming to Uganda.

Date of experience: October 2017

Hello Birka thank you for choosing to travel with Umoja Motherland tours.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Umoja Motherland Tours arranged a fantastic tour in Uganda. In 12 days we experienced so many wonderful things in this beautiful country packed with wildlife and magnificent scenery: boat tours at Murchinsons falls and Queen Elisabeth, game drives spotting elephants, zebras, tree climbing lions, impalas, giraffes, hippos and many more animals. We went on Chimpanzee and Rhino treeking and meet the wonderful gorillas at Bwindi. Agnes and the driver Patrick gave us such a friendly and personal service, we felt safe and relaxed in the car despite being on bumpy savanna roads, getting the "african massage", or on small swindling serpentine roads in Bwindi. I can gladly recommend Umoja Motherland Tours to everybody that is thinking of visiting east Africa.

Date of experience: October 2017

Thank you Marika for choosing to travel with Umoja Motherland Tours.