Open today: Closed
Book In Advance
Tours from Umoja Motherland Tours Limited tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews always on time east africa national park agnes volcano boat expectations journey hippos roads adventure country itinerary culture uganda animals company
Reviewed 16 December 2018 via mobile

I loved my 4days trip to Queen Elizabeth National Park. It was my very first time to visit this national park.Agnes together with her team planned and organized my safari so well.
The hotel I slept in was amazing and so was the guide,hospitality and the food.
Being that I was a solo traveler Agnes came along with me and this made my experience even more exciting as we kept on chatting and laughing and It turned into a memorable girls trip. I got to see Lions(which got me dazzled given I had never seen one up close)Buffalos,hippos,water bucks, Elephants(these were huge and a sight for sore eyes), hyenas,leopards(during the night game drive)and summed it up with the crater lake drive which was my most fun part as the landscape was incredibly beautiful. I would recommend Agnes and Umoja Motherland tours for any one planning a trip to Uganda and without a doubt will use her and her company for my next trip which will be very soon given the amazing experience I had.

Date of experience: January 2018
agnesm470, Owner at Umoja Motherland Tours Limited, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2018

Thank you Cynthia for traveling with us.

Reviewed 14 December 2018 via mobile

Me and my Swedish team organiserade a one week conference in October 2018 with 26 participants from various countries at a hotel seattled between Entebbe and Kampala. Agnes and her team was handling all practical issues from airport transfer, check in procedures to check out and including handled all questions with the hotel for us participating in the conference. Agnes is such a nice and wonderful person, really committed to her work task and very responsible. Thank you Agnes for all the support and for helping us to have an unforgettable week. If I come back to Uganda I would definitely contract Agnes again wether it is a private tour or a conference. Hope to see you again. Thank you! /Jessica Forsman

Date of experience: October 2018

Thank you Jessica, I enjoyed reading this review.

Reviewed 10 December 2018

We did a 6 day tour of Rwanda including Nyungwe National Park, Lake Kivu and the Volcanoes national park and we had an absolutely amazing trip! Everything was perfectly organised, Eric our guide was super friendly, with a great sense of humour and extremely knowledgeable about everything. He was always on time (read early :D ), had everything we needed, and drove the crazy winding roads with ease and comfort. Our tour was tailored to our wants and needs, without fuss. Booking was incredibly easy and Agnes (who organised the tour) followed up and kept in contact to ensure everything ran smoothly. All the places were worth seeing, and we are so glad we did everything that we did. I would highly recommend these people and will definitely use them again if/ when I venture back to Africa.

Date of experience: November 2018

Thank you Sarah, we are happy that you chose us for your dream Safari and we delivered to your expectation.

Reviewed 5 October 2018

In July of this year we undertook an extensive self-drive journey through countries East Africa and the section of the tour in Rwanda and Uganda that was organised by Umoja Motherland Tours was by far the best organised. Agnes and her colleagues made sure that we had all the info we needed. She traveled to Lake Bunyononi to brief us and hand over the documents and vouchers, Her attention to detail made all the difference and she would regularly follow up if things were running smoothly. On a self-drive tour, this approach is critical. We can personally recommend Agnes and Umoja to anyone.

Date of experience: July 2018
Agnes M, Owner at Umoja Motherland Tours Limited, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Hello Pierre thank you very for traveling with us and we are happy we made your dream trip a reality.

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

This fantastic company created a tailor made package to meet all my ‘must do’ activities in Uganda plus added on extras to get a full experience of what was on offer.

Agnes and her team are highly experienced and professional tour guides. Nothing is an issue with everything arranged to the finest details enabling the traveller to kick back and enjoy everything!!

At all times Agnes and her staff make sure you are wrapped in comfort, security, culture and adventure. Best of all Agnes demonstrated supreme professionalism and integrity making sure that wants were matched with realism.

This amazing once in a lifetime adventure was magnificent. Starting as strangers and leaving as friends. Thank you!!

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank KiwiLisa2018

Hello Lisa,traveling with you was amazing we laughed as we were enjoying the tour and nothing beats such memories. Thank you for traveling with us.