Review Highlights
30 days in Kenya with a van and a driver

We looked at a number of tour operators, and got three detailed quotes, before finding... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Tony C
Esher, United Kingdom
via mobile
Unforgettable trip and best driver

Overall, we had an amazing and unforgetable time with Roadtrip Africa in Madagascar - we can for... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
Navigator50949120741

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Kampala
All reviews self driving road trip camping gear rooftop tent lake natron driver guide great road lots of helpful information mechanical issues land cruiser no hidden costs in perfect condition renting a car fantastic country great company great car fantastic adventure
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2023 via mobile

I had a fantastic time in the Masái Mara. My driver Robert did a great job. His great mood , willingness to help and knowledge of the areas we visited d made a huge difference to get the most out of my trip. Everything went smoothly and I would definitely recommend this company and great driver Robert. I look forward to taking another adventure with them in the near future.

Date of experience: October 2023
Reviewed 6 October 2023 via mobile

Fantastic More than a trip.....a great adventure, the route, "impressive", and Ivan our driver a magnificent guide and better person, an unforgettable experience. " Unsurpassed the organization and the relationship with the guide who, on the one hand, shows the experience he has in safari trips of this type and his Ability to solve the car breakdown one day before the gorilla trek .the other hand, the kindness he shows with the group. I have felt as if I were traveling with a lifelong companion. Thank you Ivan

Date of experience: October 2023
Reviewed 4 October 2023

We spent 2 weeks with Chris around Kenya national parks (4 of them). Everyday was enchanted, with unforgettable moments. We come back with numerous photos and images in our hearts.
Chris was a perfect driver, considering all our wish carefully.

Reviewed 18 September 2023

My husband and I spend a part of our honeymoon in Uganda. We went to lake mburo, ishasha, queen Elizabeth, Kibale, muchison falls, Ziwa rhino sanctuary , Kampala. Our guide Frank was an amazing source of knowledge and we had many long interesting conversations during the long drives. Without him we probably you never have found all the wildlife he was able to discover, including 2 times finding leopards! He helped making suggestions to slight changes in our original itinerary to make the most out of it and he listened to what we wished to get out of this trip. Frank was also very personable, felt like we made a new friend! Except from the long necessity hours in the car, I have absolutely only good things to say about this experience!

Reviewed 13 September 2023

I did a short road trip from Entebbe to Kibale forest mostly to do the chimpanzee trekking. The car ride takes approximately 7 hours.

I had a good experience with Roadtrip Africa. The team was quite reactive to my queries while I was preparing my trip, and the information they provided me detailed. My driver Joshua paid great attention to my interests and tastes and advised me on relevant activities to do in Kimbale forest area. The different tours and activities suggested by my driver were all carried out by community based associations and organizations employing local guides who were all very knowledgeable and professional.