“Great food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 October 2013

One of the best meals I have had in Uganda! This place was recommended to me by a friend for good reason. I ordered my favorite Indian dish that wasn't even on the menu, and it came out better than perfect. In fact, upon placing our order the owner personally came to our table to ensure the accuracy of our order. The portions are large, spiced to order, and served over tea lights to keep warm for the duration of the meal. SOO good and can't wait to go again next time in Kampala!

Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

I think ashiana could be best choice for bugolobi citizen. Tandoori, korma & masala are very standard. Meat sizzler is recommended. Drink list is bit limited--try lassi. And the owner is very friendly!!

Reviewed 4 July 2013

I've been there many times at "Ashiana restaurant" near bugolobi market..Its a wonderful place with great atmosphere, food & drinks are reasonably priced..Especially north Indian cuisine is full of flavor..Nice explanations of each dish..good staff service..Mr.bobby the owner very friendly and welcoming person...I am a regular customer of ashiana restaurant and i recommend this place..

Reviewed 27 June 2013

If you feel tired of eating Red Chilli's food and want to take a break/need a change, I would highly recommend Ashiana. It is about a 8-10 minute walk from Red Chilli, in Bugolobi market (behind Nakumatt Bugolobi)
The food was delicious and service was great. Mr. Bobby Sheth is very personable and we enjoyed chatting with him. The food is not expensive and it was truly a relief to find a nice restaurant close to Red Chilli -- going to town in the evening can be a nightmare!

Reviewed 9 June 2013

A friend recommended this restaurant to me as an alternative to Pavement in Bugolobi. I actually think the food at Ashiana is excellent--very fresh and the service is quick. Has decent outdoor seating with comfortable couches but is set pretty much with the view of a parking lot. Try the Chicken Malai Kebab, palaak paneer and garlic naan. Good, fast service but they must light a candle to discourage flies. It is a bit expensive for the area but there are not many choices around Bugolobi so I still recommend it for a good meal.