“I like! A lot”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Persian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Middle eastern and Persian restaurant
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Went to this little oasis In Kololo. I must say we whiled away a hood few hours in a Sunday afternoon. Really loved the mezes and also their main courses. Kids,once they saw pizzas and pasta ignored the Persian food, but me and my muko went all in for the kill. Had the mixed kebabs and platters and really enjoyed the simplistic flavours. Will definitely go again and so did my bro in law. Good service too.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Been here twice. The food is gorgeous - try the kebabs, salads, mashed aubergine dish. Atmosphere also very nice.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

One of my favourite restaurants in Kampala.I have been enjoying their food since they first started at Garden City Mall about seven years ago although they were restricted by space and controlled by mall management as to what they could serve, this new restaurant gives them the freedom to serve any food and what a difference!
My favourites are mixed mezi and mixed grill and I have yet to experience an off day by the chef!
The quality of the food is consistent unlike many others, I suppose it's because the lady owner takes great pride in what is being served.
If you like middle eastern food this is probably the best in Kampala!

Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

Beautiful setting in an upscale area of town. The food is great and the prices decent. We met the owner and the staff are very friendly. Overall highly recommended

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Nice garden setting both lunch or dinner, typical ME Meze type food Hummus etc great kebabs and shawarmas, and delicious specialty Iranian dishes ask the owner for recommendations...