“Best Casino for Kampala”
Review of Casino Simba

Casino Simba
Ranked #22 of 66 things to do in Kampala
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Bearing in mind that you are in Uganda and not in the bigger cities I think Casino Simba is the better Casino to visit in Kampala. It is clean, the ladies attend to your drinks, but you have to approach them first for assistance rather than them coming to you when they see you are unsure of what to do.

1  Thank 89MarydT

Reviewed 1 July 2014

The casino is good not really upto the mark I am used to seeing in Europe but if you fancy going to a casino and love playing cards it is situated in a mall and can prove to be a good past time.
the staff is okay and dealers are a little dumb.
but overall good place as long as I came out winning

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I was at ths casino tonight...I am a disabled person with limited mobility in my right leg...the savages on the bar door saw this and thought it would be fun to have some fun with a disabled person...they pushed me around and pushed me to the ground about four bouncers against one disabled person....this really affected my experience of the place....and i am still a bit drunk now, but not stupid, these guys were rude, dominating and totally insensitive to the needs of a person with mobility disadvantages......I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN, and I discourage you from going there too....go to Mayfair or one of the other casinos....where they value your custom

Reviewed 18 June 2014

As casinos go this is not the greatest... The tables are not too bad and the croupiers are friendly and experienced..... just keep an eye out for the ladies of the night..... and hold on to your chips or cash.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Spending money here is easy... but its also easy to set yourself up with a limit. If you play smart 50,000UGX can last a long time. Free drinks. F