“Bwindi and Queen Elizabeth National Parks”

Safari Gorillas - Day Tours
Ranked #28 of 145 Outdoor Activities in Kampala
More attraction details
Owner description: Safari Gorillas specialize in organizing gorilla trekking safaris within Uganda and Rwanda. However we also offer one day tours of Kampala as well as a day long trip to Jinja, source of the Nile. All tour itineraries can be customized to suit your needs. Enjoy a pleasant tour with us which comes with the most updated amenities clubbed with the ultimate experience of the natural.
Rome, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Bwindi and Queen Elizabeth National Parks”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We went on a short trip (5 days/4 night) to Bwindi National Park and Queen Elizabeth National Park. The information given by email before the trip, was very good and I had a quick response to my questions. The pick-up at our apartment in Ntinda on the first day was exactly at the agreed time. The complete trip to the river ferry in the park took about 5h40, including a coffee break. On the first day, we did the boat trip up to the waterfall. The second day we started early for a long game drive in the park. The complete trip was organised very well by our driver Mbazira. He was always waiting for us at the agreed time (which is not always like this with other companies in Africa!!) and did everything possible to adapt the programme to our wishes. We had a perfect time with Mbazira couldn't have wished for a better driver! Bwindi National Park was a very nice park, we saw lots of animals during the game drive and boat trip. I hope to return soon to this beautiful country. And for my next trip in Uganda, I will certainly contact safarigorillas.com and Mbazira again.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Pier966

London, United Kingdom
“Private visit / Paraa Safari Lodge in Murchison National Park”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Although am a resident, I needed a 4x4 to go to a National Park as my kids were visiting from abroad. We arranged everything through Sula, and any early hesitations that I had regarding reliability were soon banished when he showed up with a brand new vehicle at my house at the appointed time. Reserving with them had been easy and even after the trip handing the vehicle back was so comfortable and fast.
I would definitely recommend his car hire service to anyone who needs reliable transport while in Uganda

Visited September 2013
Al-Khobar
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Helpful and Punctual”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Mbazira Sula is a great guide, friendly and knowledgeable. He can cater to your personal needs and is not afraid to accommodate the wishes of his clients. Safari Gorillas is also very punctual in replying to their enquirers as well as provision of services. The staff of Safari Gorillas is very well acquainted with Uganda and know all the best places to visit, and make you feel welcome in Uganda. Truly a pleasure knowing everyone at Safari Gorillas and I wish them the best of success. Highly recommended tour operator; Flexible, friendly and best of all timely! Take care guys and hope to see you again!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Shaheer R
Khobar
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing Service!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Safari Gorillas is amazing and very well connected throughout all the parks of Uganda.
I stayed in Uganda for about 14 days and all my travel was arranged by Mbazira Sula - superbly friendly man with contacts all around and he knew where exactly to stop and keep pace with the tourists if they got tired or sick.
I went to Jinja, Bwindi, QENP, Murchison Falls with the same company and it was a great experience.
Highly recommended.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Sarmadr
Kampala, Uganda
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“SAFARI GORILLAS.COM as SARACEN (U) LTD SUPPLIER”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Saracen (U) Ltd is a major player in the security industry in Uganda and we use the services of Safari Gorillas.com on a regular basis over the last 2 years. This company supplies us with self-drive SUV's whenever we have visiting dignitaries requiring executive vehicles to travel throughout Uganda. The company also supplies us with rental trucks, Coaster buses and minibus taxis on a regular basis. They are always ready to help and go that extra mile in ensuring that their service delivery is of a high standard. Their staff are well trained, motivated and fluent in English. Their rates are well placed within the market and their vehicles are of high standard. Safari Gorillas.com is rated very high with Saracen (U) Ltd as a service provider of good repute. We recommend their services to all visitors to Uganda. Andre Fouche Logistics Manager Saracen (U) Ltd.

Visited June 2014