Royal Suites(Kampala)
US$196
US$146
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

US$201
US$160
US$63
US$59
Orbitz.com
All reviewsindian restaurantrock gardenkhyber passoldest hotelthe heart of the citypleasant staydecent hotelcentral kampalaspecial thanksrooms are cleanbusiness tripvisit kampalaeast africahome away from homepizzeriaugandagm
Reviewed 14 August 2010

I was asked to pay in advance, which should have warned me that something was amiss. My room overlooked their nightclub which boomed out dance music all night. Only after my several complaints, did they put me in another room with less din. I was accosted several times by prostitutes while trying to have a quiet drink in the outside bar area and was telephoned in the middle of the night by another. The hotel claimed they had no control over them. The charges for outside telephone calls are exorbitant.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank Equality123456
Reviewed 16 April 2010

I didn't stay at the hotel, but my travel companions and I ate at the restaurant three times in three days for the ice cream alone. Main dishes were pretty good as well, if slightly expensive for the quality.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2009

I spent their one night it's really decent Hotel service may be a bit slow/inefficient but still good. some times the Hotel hosts international conferences as it's one of the biggest hotels in Uganda. I dont advice you to go while there is a conference, it's a biGGG mess and police everywhere. If you go on the weekend u will hve a boat ride for free it's really beautifull dont miss it! also dont miss to order a full Tilapia fish to eat it on the lake restuarant ;)

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank napparawy
Reviewed 21 July 2009

You can't compare this hotel to American hotels. If you did, you would have to rate it poorly. However, it is a nice hotel, with decent amenities and less-than-decent service. We must have been there during it's slow season, because it is a massive resort with very few staff members. We had been staying at an orphanage with no running water before we came, so really, it was a nice improvement and we were happy to have a hot shower. One little warning: If you need to get up early for a flight, don't rely on the wake-up call service. Oops, they forgot to call us!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2009

Once you enter the hotel you get the feeling, you are entering into a colonial building.Rooms are having all international modern ammenities,above all free internet provided,excellent selection of restaurants and cuisine.an very personalised service and staff.I was there for a business meeting with my colleagues,we enjoyed, a great value for money.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled on business