“Reminds you of High school days!”

Ranked #157 of 300 Restaurants in Kampala
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Fast chicken and chips ,informal dinning,great for taking away thou!
Where you will probably bump into an old mate!
STILL ROCKS!

There are newer reviews for I feel like chicken tonight

Reviewed 3 November 2013

This chain restaurant is all over Kampala. I have eaten at both locations in Kabalagala and the chicken is always delicious. It is cooked fresh when ordered so you get it when it's hot and tasty. There is no batter. It's just a deep fried piece of chicken. There are other items on the menu too but I have only had the chicken and the chips.

You can order chicken without chips and I would recommend that because the chips are not so good. Even though they are also cooked fresh, they are mushy and not very tasty. Each time I go I hope the chips will be better but they never are! Don't let it deter you though. The chicken is certainly worth going for. As a mzungu I always have to be careful of where I eat but the chicken has always been wholesome so we have never become ill. It costs 10,500 for chicken and chips, 5,500 for just chicken, and 5,000 for just chips.

You can eat in or take out. The hot sauce is good. The ketchup is Ugandan style. It is open 24 hours.