The Mosa Court Apartments reminds me of various motor court type motels, which were so popular in the 1950s. The Motel 2100 on Kingsway Highway in Vancouver, B.C. or just about any Motel 6 on any highway in the U.S. are examples.
The hotel is clean. It has been kept up in terms of ordinary maintenance, but it is dated inside and out. The rooms vary in size and comfort, but the quality is not all that good. There are televisions, but they are old.
The hotel has a small bar with a television that is always on and always tuned to sports. Breakfast at the restaurant has excellent fresh fruit, eggs are prepared to order, and service is good. There is an ordinary swimming pool. There is also a spa with a good massage for only $20.00.
There are numerous employees. They are polite and attentive. They speak good English.
Mosa Courts' strongest selling point is that it is centrally located. It is within walking distance of many governmental offices and businesses.
If the price of an ordinary room was $75.00 per night, it would be reasonable, but the price is considerably higher.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are an extended stay hotel, located in the very heart of Kampala city. A 5 min walk to the Parliament building, central bank and several shopping centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Mosa Court Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mosa Court Apartments Hotel Kampala
- Mosa Court Apartments Kampala