“good place to start from”
Review of Banda Inns

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kampala
Banda Inns
Ranked #2 of 243 Kampala B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 August 2010

i went for the first time ot ug was going elsewhere but it was nice to start in b inns got some time for our bodys to accept the heat before we went to gulu relaxed people nice dogs only problem was that car that brought us from airport now we found out later in other parts of ug that batterys was a big issue so all in all it was great:) greetings from ulf and family

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business

Reviewed 29 July 2010

I spent 16 days at Banda Inns, they helped me every day providing affordable transportation to my Conference center, great location and nice people. Not only Steven, Asteria, and Kafeero, but also the whole staff are excellent in helping their guests. I could not have chosen a better place. I recommend it, i felt I was home. I also met two great friends there!! Elena

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2010

I spent 14 days in Kampala at Banda Inns. The service was great and all the people were friendly and welcoming. Rooms are big, comfortable and very VERY CLEAN. Internet is always available and fast.
I would recommend Banda Inns to everyone who asked. Moreover I got along really well with the other costumers. It means we were there sharing the same wonderful experience and we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2010

Banda Inns was a great place to stay. The room was very comfortable, the food was good, the beer was cold and Steven and Asteria are very nice and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2010

The hotel staff was very friendly which makes you feel very comfortable and welcome in the Banda Inns. I will surely come back there if I will return to Kampala. The situation of the hotel is very quiet, what makes you can sleep very good. The food is very good, and you can be very flexible in the time you would like to have your dinner.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2010

This is the second Easter running that we have stayed in Banda Inn.It was a pleasure to return again to stay here. For a group of about 20 it is an excellent place to stay since we make up most of the guests and therefore feel 'at home'.
Steven and his wife are excellent hosts.

• Stayed: April 2010
Reviewed 15 February 2010

Kampala can be very stressful--it's busy, crowded and high-paced. Banda Inns was the perfect place to retreat to--it was blissfully quiet, safe with beautifully manicured grounds and a friendly staff. One of the best things about it is Banda Inns is locally run and owned, so you can still get a really good taste of Uganda without sacrificing the basic comforts you'd expect from home.

I had a lot to accomplish in Kampala in a very short period of time, and I could not have done it without my driver Rogers Masaba--who was not only savvy and painstakingly honest but he also had tons of insider information about how to get things done at the cheapest prices possible. Since Kampala has a brutal bartering culture--this was a huge help and gave me lots of peace of mind. His number is [--] or you can email him at [--] and tell him Jen sent you. This guy was gold.

Asteria, the co-owner of Banda Inns, was the perfect host. It was great to chat with her at the end of the day and get her perspective on my project. I also was impressed with how safe my things were at Banda Inns. Asteria runs a tight ship while infusing the whole place with warmth and comfort. The girls working for her are gems. If you're relocating to Kampala and need temporary housing or just need to relax, this place is excellent.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business