“If only for the food...”
Review of Mint Lounge

Mint Lounge
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Lusaka
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Mint Lounge is "Inspired By Nature" We take pride in the products that we use, supporting local suppliers for fresh and organic ingredients always. If you're looking for fresh and healthy food that is is delicious and full of flavour. Then Mint is the one!
Lusaka, Zambia
“If only for the food...”
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

I must say, Mint Lounge had some of the better tasting food in Lusaka. I'm a sucker for fresh salads and wraps. However, my recent visit to ML at sandys creation left me feeling some kinda way.
I went there with my husband and 2 children. We ordered our drinks right away but had to keep asking what was delaying our order for 30mins. Then we made our food order and the server was almost clueless and failed to provide us with the information we required about some meal options. The food then came out one dish at a time with about 5mins lag in between each. My dish didn't come at all!!!!!!!!!! I was so hungry but I agreed to wait another 20mins for mine.....because I knew it would taste good....whatever.
Very disappointed!

• Visited May 2014

• Korean first
Lusaka
“Try the wraps and smoothies!!!”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Lol, it's really all I go there for. The chicken bacon wrap and the frozen fruit mixed berry smoothie. The detox juices are awesome too. I never order anything else because am afraid I'll jinx it. I like to eat off my friend's plates but I always go back to my wrap.
The service varies with each visit, and am at a point where my loyalty is to the food and don't care about their average service. They serve moderately quickly but they lack that personal interest and I can't remember when I last got a smile from a server.

Lusaka, Zambia
“Mint Lounge, Lusaka”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

A pleasant veranda on which to enjoy your lunch or just a cup of coffee, or inside if it's cold, near the busy Arcades Mall. Offers a good selection of snacks and meals, though service can sometimes be slow. Welcoming atmosphere and pleasant staff makes this a popular venue during the day, whether for family or business.

Mombasa, Kenya
“Fresh food and great service”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I honestly think Mint is one of the best restaurants for lunch or dinner in Lusaka. The food in general is fresh and tasty, service is good and attentive, and any questions and requests are duly dealt with. Exceptional in Lusaka.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Lotta_in_Zed
Solihull
“A second Mint Lounge in Lusaka”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We've visited the Arcades Mint Lounge before, but this new restaurant is almost opposite the dirt road that takes you to Lilayi Elephant Orphanage and is a great place to stop for lunch afterwards. A similar menu with burgers, wraps, salads and smoothies etc., set in expansive grounds with lots to do for children, and adjacent to a garden centre