“White lions in Lusaka”

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“White lions in Lusaka”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

For a quick trip just a few k's out side of Lusaka you can go visit and see white lions and also few brown lions. They were very playful and if I had the whole day I would sit and play with them all day long.

The kind lady that was guiding us was great with the lions. Unfortunately I forgot her name.

I will visit the farm again when I'm back in town.

1 Thank Carolinablue26

Luska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Lovely escape from busy Lusaka - Parays Game Farm”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

Just outside of Lusaka, easily reached by Public Transport, beautiful Game Farm with plenty of animals including (tame) lions.

Definitely worth a visit to escape busy Lusaka!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Geked_13
London, England, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Incredible Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

Absolutely loved the time I spent at Parays. Amazing to get so close to the lions and the get the opportunity to see all the other animals. If you find yourself in Lusaka, this is the perfect place to spend a day.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank KatieSage
Lusaka, Zambia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Great place to get up close to lions”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2013

This is my favorite place in lusaka to visit. I have been here a couple of times and I always recommend visitors to go and view the lions. They currently have two tawny lion cubs you can interact with them. My friend and I did the interaction with the tawny cubs they were very excited and had a lot of energy. I would recommend interaction when they are less energetic such as when it is hot. This place is such a good place to visit if you would like to get up and close to the lions. They also have 2 white lions (300 left in the world)

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Rhiannas_world
kafue.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“poor planning”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2013

we had planned the time we where spending there,but we found nothing was in place its like everything was arranged after we arrived.

Visited August 2012