StayEasy Lusaka
US$350
US$340
US$147
US$75
All reviewslevy mallshopping mallstay easy hotelfast food outletsfresh breakfastthe breakfast arearooms are cleanhotel is locatedconvenient locationreliable wifibasic hotelshort staybusiness travelerbusiness tripeasy accessenjoyed my stayother hotels
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Much improvement from the first time I stayed there. The hotel is now able to offer a very warm and friendly environment equal to home. The staff is very approachable and helpful. Their professionalism in handling clients is appreciated. Most preferred hotel by my family, very conveniently located.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Chris N, General Manager at StayEasy Lusaka, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Thank you taking the time to write a review of our hotel , we appreciate your feedback very much.

Your kind comments regarding the friendly staff and professionalism will be shared with the entire team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the StayEasy Lusaka on your next visit.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This place was what you would expect from a higher-end hotel. It was clean, and comfortable. The ambiance is nothing special, but it was a perfectly pleasant place to stay. The breakfast had a particularly nice selection. It also has convenient access to the mall across the parking lot, which is nice for picking up groceries or other items.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Your great comments regarding our hotel, the service and facilities are greatly appreciate.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Very pleasant, no complaints. I had to leave at 5am. There was not a "no breakfast" option on the tariff so I was offered a packed breakfast to take away. Unfortunately this was not ready when I checked out but the kitchen staff got their act together a produced it without too excessive a delay. I would happily stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Chris N, Manager at StayEasy Lusaka, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Thank you very much for the great comments regarding the great experience you had at our hotel.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

We are about to checkout of the hotel now. The feeling: comfortable and memorable! The hotel is worth another visit with the whole family. The room is small but very peaceful and luxurious. The bathroom is fabulous. How I wish I can shower the whole day! Breakfast was tasty and good. I am coming for the swimming pool for one reason: Its only 1.5m deep! I cannot drown in this one. That is my size. My warning to the management is that do not ever attempt to deepen it further. I will take you to court!! I am joking do not listen to me. The TV is too small for a TV addict like me.
What a fabulous place to stay. What more with the Levy Junction Shopping Mall just a few meters from the hotel.
Wait for my family. We are coming again!!!

Room Tip: The sliding door at the main entrance and the high standard lift to the top floors is tip enough about the quality of the hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Your great comments regarding the service and facility will be shared with the entire team.

We will surely not deepen the pool and we look forward to welcoming you back to the StayEasy Lusaka on your next visit.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

The room i stayed in on the eastern wing was great i could view the mall that is within the area proximity to the hotel, the room was perfect very clean, homely and very cosy. i like my stay at stay easy becasue its closer to levy Junction Mall where i like doing my shopping. its like one stop shop where one gets everything they need. i must say thank you, to stay easy Hotel staff and management for thier hospitality.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Chris N, General Manager at StayEasy Lusaka, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2014

Good day,

Thank you so much for your recent visit to StayEasy Lusaka and thank you for your valuable feedback regarding your experience with us.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to StayEasy Lusaka in the near future.

Kind Regards,