First time in Lusaka and I had 4 nights at the Intercon. The bed is comfortable, pillows good, airconditioning works fine. The restaurant is pretty good and the Pizzeria/Italian (Rosso) is good quality. Extensive breakfast options. I had pizzas some nights and they were excellent. One odd ting was that I requested an early morning wake up call and instead of calling they come and knock on your door, unusual these days but not an issue. I'd stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Lusaka is the preferred destination for businesspeople as well as those who want a leisurely escape. Embassies and government buildings are just across the street and the main shopping and commercial districts are within a 10-minute drive. Of interest are the Lusaka Museum, Kabwata Cultural Village and Mundawanga Botanical Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Lusaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotels Lusaka Hotel Lusaka
- Inter Continental Hotel Lusaka
- Lusaka Inter-Continental
- Inter-Continental Lusaka