I stayed for 3 nights at the hotel during January. The hotel is very nice and as an ambassador I was upgraded on check-in. The room was big and clean, like other parts in the hotel. I also got treats in my room. My room was on the 7th floor and was on the furthers side of the hotel.
Breakfast was very good and had a large variety of different dishes; especially that one can squeeze his or hers own juice.
The hotel is 30 minutes from the airport and its location is minutes ride to the center.
The staff was very welcoming and nice. The Gym is big and has plenty of equipment.
You get a 24hr free Internet access. Unfortunately it works for only 1 device, but the connection was good and I could complete my work.
I enjoyed staying at this hotel and would defiantly stay again when I'm in Lusaka.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Lusaka is the preferred destination for businesspeople as well as those who want a leisurely escape. Embassies and government buildings are just across the street and the main shopping and commercial districts are within a 10-minute drive. Of interest are the Lusaka Museum, Kabwata Cultural Village and Mundawanga Botanical Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and IHG so you can book your InterContinental Lusaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotels Lusaka Hotel Lusaka
- Inter Continental Hotel Lusaka
- Lusaka Inter-Continental
- Inter-Continental Lusaka