Free cancellation until 29/07
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$162
US$147
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$152
US$138
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$255
US$184
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$228/night.

Latitude 15(Lusaka)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$342
US$268
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$79
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$158
US$114
All reviewsgrill restaurantindian foodsteakbusiness tripexcellent hotelroom service isconference facilitiesbusiness hotelthe hotel is cleanhotel staffhome away from homebreakfast buffetpleasant stayenjoyed my stayrooms are comfortablegymsquash
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A group of us stayed for several days. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and safe.
The restaurant is really good. Nitin the executive chef looks after customers with great care. Don’t miss the dosas for breakfast. In the evenings he stresses that they can make things that are not on the menu if required. Outstanding garden salad, dhals, tandoori salmon, and chocolate torte. The band in the restaurant play a mix of western easy listening and African music, wonderful ambience.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Rajeev K, General Manager at Taj Pamodzi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and for taking time to share your valuable feedback here. My team and I are indeed delighted to learn that you had a pleasant stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back.

We at the Taj incessantly strive to seek feedback from our discerning guests in order to improve our product and services and thank you again for being our Goodwill Ambassador.

If there is anything I can assist you with, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food was great. The rooms are great and most of it all, the staff is very hospitable. I've been to other hotels here in Zambia, but so far, non can come close to Taj Pamodzi. Great team work guys!

Room Tip: The rooms on the west wing have a better view
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 14 June 2018

The service is very efficient, amenities excellent, peaceful and restful environment. The furnishings in the room needs a step upgrade but very clean nevertheless. The staff are friendly but professional. Would have loved salon services within the grounds rather outside.

Room Tip: Total of K100
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Taj Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Generally excellent, only a few quibbles (some slow turnaround from bar staff and an intermittent Wifi) but good quality hotel with excellent amenities a nice bar and decent enough food

Wifi when connected works just fine and the staff are all warm and friendly. Airport shuttled was terrifying but this is more to do with other drivers in Zambia that the poor Taj shuttle guy though maybe a slightly safer vehicle is needed given the environs!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Taj Hotels & Resorts
Rajeev K, General Manager at Taj Pamodzi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and for taking time to share your valuable feedback here. My team and I are indeed delighted to learn that you had a pleasant stay with us, and look forward to welcome you back.

We at the Taj incessantly strive to seek feedback from our discerning guests in order to improve our product and services, and thank you again for being our Goodwill Ambassador.

I have made note of your comments regarding the airport shuttle, wi fi and the slow turn around from the bar staff and deeply regret the same. I assure you that the same is being looked into and request you to treat this as an isolated incident.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

The airport pickup never happened - I arrived and the person wasn't there. The Marriott driver even volunteered to look in the parking lot in case the driver was there but he wasn't. There was only one taxi driver in the area. A coworker had some kwacha but not enough to cover the fare. The taxi driver took a gamble on me and drove me to the Taj, where I told the person who checked me in what happened. She confirmed I was on the pickup list. She exchanged my USD so I could pay the taxi driver in kwacha. Several times during the week I asked someone to investigate what happened, up until the day I checked out. They said they would look into it or the manager would talk to me but no one ever followed up with an explanation. One person had a theory that maybe the other passengers couldn't wait. If that was the case, the driver should have arranged for another car to pick me up. Zambia is a relatively safe country but this was my first time to the country and it was irresponsible of the driver to abandon me. It took a long time to get through the immigration/passport control line but I wasn't the last one out (I was close to the last) and all the other hotel drivers waited for their passengers.

The experience at the time of making the reservation was also poor. Our Zambia staff gave the Taj the right dates and included my flight itinerary, but the reservation was made with incorrect dates for both the arrival and departure. We told the Taj the correct dates again, and the confirmation email came back with the correct arrival but still the incorrect departure. At that point we were tired of the hassle and decided that it would be easier to correct the departure date when I checked in. During check in the system showed the correct departure date, so why didn't they send a corrected confirmation email?

Our Zambia staff were very surprised by this poor experience because the Taj has a reputation for being one of the better hotels in Lusaka. It appears that they are letting their standards slip and are not maintaining the high quality of service they've been known for.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Rajeev K, General Manager at Taj Pamodzi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and for also taking time to share your valuable feedback. My team and I are deeply perturbed to learn of the inconveniences caused during your stay, and deeply regret it.

We, at the Taj, strive to have our guests experience the Legendary Taj Hospitality and regret to have not met your expectations. Rest assured, the same has been investigated and addressed with the concerned. May I request you to kindly treat this as an isolated incident and, not a reflection of our hospitality and request you to also give us another opportunity to have you experience our hospitality.

My team and I look forward to welcome you back.

Warm regards