“Wonderful place to stay..”

Nomad's Court Limited
Nomad's Court Limited
Ranked #13 of 107 Speciality Lodging in Lusaka
Copenhagen
“Wonderful place to stay..”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We are a family of 4. My Danish husband had visited Zambia for the first time. We stayed at Nomads lodge for a week, it was amazing. We sleep in a room themed Las Vegas, beautiful spacious room, with 2 queen sized beds, very neat, well furnished and we could make our own food once a while. The bathroom was brilliant with a Jacuzzi and a neat shower room. My children especially the smaller one had friendly friends that is the staff at Nomads lodge. We travelled away and came back and we were given another room themed Botswana, separate nice spacious kitchen with living room, very clean bathroom and spacious. And outside where we used to have our breakfast everyday, it was cozy and a lot of fresh air, the outside bar was well stocked up. unfortunately we could not use the swimming pool because they were extending the rooms on the other side, so the pool was collecting dust. All in all it was an amazing stay at Nomads lodge. I cant forget to say, we were loyal to the lodge therefore we got even a discount for the second stay. We will recommend it to any travella. Annie Mukube gave us a great service and she is very polite.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank ST0RM19742014

Couples
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Reviewed 17 June 2014

spent 5 days there, good service, good staff, excellent rooms and very comfortable beds and ofcourse exellent breakfast.
free wifi was a bonus for the business trip.
overall i would recommend this hotel to the travellers.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank SamSajan
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I stayed for 2 weeks on business in "England" - meaning England theme self catering apartment. Beautifully laid out and decorated in detail. Having stayed on previous visits to Lusaka in formal premium hotel near our office and had a choice to stay this time at another premium hotel opposite our office. I have no regrets to have opted for Nomad's court, given the good value for money, with only the consideration is to be picked up and dropped off as it is away from the hustle & bustle. What the venue and location lacks in prestige is more that made up by its fantastic & helpful personel

Room Tip: England or next to and India or next to - in an alley way so kind of private
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Abdullah A
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Nomad's Court is quiet and off the main road. The rooms are great to stay on business - they are absolutely huge, with separate bathroom, bedroom, and a large kitchen-diner area. It was very comfortable and the staff were super friendly (I stayed in the Kenya themed room). The Wifi was patchy and worked best the closer you were to reception or another of the main buildings. If you're there for a holiday there are probably better locations to be in Lusaka - if you're on business and being picked up and dropped off, being slightly off the beaten track doesn't matter so much. The food (ordered through the bar and delivered to rooms) was pretty good. All in all, pretty comfortable.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Katie S
Nairobi, Kenya
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I stayed in France self catering one bedroom apartement, which I liked, because it was very clean and roomy. I had to use shades on the windows, though, to have some privacy, because the restaurant table outside was right in front of my door. The bed was large, the living room large and comfortable, washroom nice and tidy. Tiny swimming pool could have been used by small kids, but there weren't any. Satellite TV had very few channels to watch. Breakfast was very basic making me eat same food for the whole week I stayed there. Cheers supermarket is 10 min walk away offering basic foodstuff. The hotel is located away from paved street obliging one to take a dusty road to get there.

Room Tip: Avoid France and China rooms because they are next to outdoors restaurant
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Mikhail S
Nyon, Switzerland
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I stayed at Nomad's Court for about two weeks. The room was large, especially when they upgraded me to a self-catering one (despite the impression on the web site, a lot of the rooms are not self-catering), and the furniture and decorations very nice. The staff were also very pleasant. However, breakfast was truly awful, and dinner is only available by ordering at the bar and eating in the room (or perhaps in the bar, I didn't try). It usually took over an hour for the order to come. The web site implies there's a shuttle into town, but I was never offered it. Half the times I wanted to get a taxi, the reception staff didn't seem capable of getting one, one time with two hours notice. Nomad's Court is located on a dirt road, so it did not lend itself to walking to the main street to finding a taxi myself. The Internet rarely worked well enough to do anything but quickly read email before it went off again - I couldn't download files. I would not recommend staying there without your own transport, and your own food for at least breakfast.

Room Tip: Only self-catering, perhaps Internet is better in the two-story block (Zambia House).
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank PLH2013
Reviewed 5 June 2013

I had a lovely time at Nomad's Court Lodge Zambia. They have lovely accommodation themed to different countries and cities in the world such as Chicago, Dallas, New York, Turkey, China, Dubai, Japan, India, Belgium, France, Ethiopia, Kenya England, South Africa, Egypt, and Nomads. Zambia house has Northern province, Eastern, southern, Western province, Msoro and Petauke which represent Zambian provinces and cultures etc. It is conveniently located near shopping centers for you to change your currency, have some entertainment and visit monument sites. They also have a shuttle to take you and pick you from the airport. The management and staff are very welcoming and I can recommend that you will have a lovely stay just like I did.

Room Tip: All the rooms are lovely it all depends where you want to stay
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled solo