“Outstanding Experience!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Abilene
Abilene's Victorian Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Abilene B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 July 2013

We had an outstanding stay at Abilene's Victorian Inn! Innkeepers Adrian and Jay knocked it out of the park for us. Accommodations were elegant and very comfortable, transporting us back in time. We were extremely impressed by the great cuisine Adrian prepared and presented to us. Our hosts went the extra mile to ensure our stay was top-notch, and even more importantly, their joy and sincerity in providing excellent service made it a truly special holiday weekend for us. Adrian and Jay's hearts are in the right place!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank TravelSome73

Reviewed 6 July 2013

Spent the weekend with family celebrating my moms 80th birthday. We filled every room and took over the inn for our time there. The gourmet breakfast was served with great care. Each room has its own special ambiance. A large porch to relax and great living room area to spend time was perfect. The music played and the old magazines on the coffee table made me feel like I was in another place and time. A most delightful place with hosts that were delightful as well.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Verlyn R
Reviewed 26 June 2013

The owners of this B&B are very hospitable and kind people. I really can't say enough good things about them or this B&B. HIGHLIGHTS: 1) Rooms were Extremely Clean 2) Delicious homemade gourmet breakfast 3) Fresh baked cookies nightly 4) They truly made me feel at home while I was in Abilene for a work trip. I have recommended this B&B to several people who will be working in or visiting Abilene. You won't regret booking one of these rooms!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank S M
Reviewed 7 June 2013

The Owner of this Bed and Breakfast bent over backwards to make us happy. I can't say enough good things about the place. Yes, it was in the 120 dollar class but was so well worth every penny! No, they don't have a pool and No, they don't have exercise equipment, but I wasn't looking for it.

Room Tip: Everything is good!
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joegilliam
Reviewed 19 May 2013

We enjoyed our stay at this B&B very much. We found the home to be in very good condition and the hosts to be welcoming and knowledgeable about Abilene, they made excellent dinner recommendation. Since we and the other guests wanted to eat breakfast earlier than scheduled, they accommodated our request. I was pleasantly surprised when I asked for tea at breakfast, instead of tea bags I received a wonderful brewed pot of tea with my delicious and filling meal. A friend and I were travelling together and we stayed in the Parker suite at the hosts recommendation - it was perfect, we both had our own private room and shared the bathroom (and cost savings vs separate rooms). I did not read through the reviews thoroughly, to be honest if I had read the comments earlier about this not being "gay-friendly" we would not have stayed here. They do clearly state on their website policies page: "Overnight accommodations for singles and traditional couples.", I just didn't even think about what this meant - lesson learned.

Room Tip: The parker suite is perfect if you are travelling with a friend.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank APK_MN
Reviewed 28 March 2013

Delightful stay when we stopped over spring break in Abilene to see the Eisenhower Library and Museum! Yummy eggs Benedict, good accommodations. Beautiful old home where Ike's childhood friend lived. Would definitely stay again! Abilene is a lovely town!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2013

Let's face it... Abilene, Kansas is not high on the list of romantic get away spots. But Abilene's Victorian Inn Bed & Breakfast and host Adriann are bright, beautiful and beckoning. The house has an interesting history and Adriann creates delightful (and delicious) breakfasts. We enjoyed pleasant conversation with other guests over the meal. The bed was firm and the bathroom cozy. The piano in the parlor was a little out of tune, but it added to the atmosphere. If you stop in Abilene, take a drive around town and note all the wonderful old houses. Adriann can fill you in on their histories.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple