“Great Find” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Abilene's Victorian Inn Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Abilene
Abilene's Victorian Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Abilene B&B and Inns
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great Find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

I found this B&B in an Abilene, KS publication. I wanted something that was close to the Eisenhower Museum and it seemed to fit the bill.

Not only did it fit the bill, it exceeded the bill! Adrian and Jay were extremely hospitable and the breakfasts were tasty. They were eager to share their opinions as far as other places to eat and other places to visit while in Abilene. All of the rooms were tastefully decorated and I loved the huge front porch.

I've already recommended this property to another friend who will be visiting the Eisenhower Museum in the future. You can't go wrong with this place!

Room Tip: Try to get a room that has a walk-out balcony. I stayed in the Eisenhower Room and I enjoyed sittin...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank citygalSTL

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Colorado Springs
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2013

We had an outstanding stay at Abilene's Victorian Inn! Innkeepers Adrian and Jay knocked it out of the park for us. Accommodations were elegant and very comfortable, transporting us back in time. We were extremely impressed by the great cuisine Adrian prepared and presented to us. Our hosts went the extra mile to ensure our stay was top-notch, and even more importantly, their joy and sincerity in providing excellent service made it a truly special holiday weekend for us. Adrian and Jay's hearts are in the right place!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank TravelSome73
Denver, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2013

Spent the weekend with family celebrating my moms 80th birthday. We filled every room and took over the inn for our time there. The gourmet breakfast was served with great care. Each room has its own special ambiance. A large porch to relax and great living room area to spend time was perfect. The music played and the old magazines on the coffee table made me feel like I was in another place and time. A most delightful place with hosts that were delightful as well.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Verlyn R
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2013

The owners of this B&B are very hospitable and kind people. I really can't say enough good things about them or this B&B. HIGHLIGHTS: 1) Rooms were Extremely Clean 2) Delicious homemade gourmet breakfast 3) Fresh baked cookies nightly 4) They truly made me feel at home while I was in Abilene for a work trip. I have recommended this B&B to several people who will be working in or visiting Abilene. You won't regret booking one of these rooms!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank S M
Newton, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2013

The Owner of this Bed and Breakfast bent over backwards to make us happy. I can't say enough good things about the place. Yes, it was in the 120 dollar class but was so well worth every penny! No, they don't have a pool and No, they don't have exercise equipment, but I wasn't looking for it.

Room Tip: Everything is good!
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Joegilliam
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2013

We enjoyed our stay at this B&B very much. We found the home to be in very good condition and the hosts to be welcoming and knowledgeable about Abilene, they made excellent dinner recommendation. Since we and the other guests wanted to eat breakfast earlier than scheduled, they accommodated our request. I was pleasantly surprised when I asked for tea at breakfast, instead of tea bags I received a wonderful brewed pot of tea with my delicious and filling meal. A friend and I were travelling together and we stayed in the Parker suite at the hosts recommendation - it was perfect, we both had our own private room and shared the bathroom (and cost savings vs separate rooms). I did not read through the reviews thoroughly, to be honest if I had read the comments earlier about this not being "gay-friendly" we would not have stayed here. They do clearly state on their website policies page: "Overnight accommodations for singles and traditional couples.", I just didn't even think about what this meant - lesson learned.

Room Tip: The parker suite is perfect if you are travelling with a friend.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank APK_MN
Sour Lake, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2013

Delightful stay when we stopped over spring break in Abilene to see the Eisenhower Library and Museum! Yummy eggs Benedict, good accommodations. Beautiful old home where Ike's childhood friend lived. Would definitely stay again! Abilene is a lovely town!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Abilene
Holiday Inn Express Abilene
Baymont Inn & Suites Salina
Super 8 Abilene KS
Super 8 Abilene KS
#2 of 4 in Abilene

Been to Abilene's Victorian Inn Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!