“If you are an out of towner this is not the place to stop!!”
Review of Sweet Daddy's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sweet Daddy's
“If you are an out of towner this is not the place to stop!!”
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

My family stopped by to have lunch today...we noticed it said no debit or credit cards..but excepted checks... my son asked if they accepted checks from Wichita, Ks. Which is 1 hr from Abilene and they said no.....we then asked where there was an ATM and the gal behind the counter" shrugged her shoulders and said , " I don't know".....VERY very poor customer service for a town who has a lot of out of towners stopping through..... they need to make a sign that says if you are from out of town don't stop here........we headed a block down to a fabulous place called Mr. Snuffys that had amazing food and fantastic customer service ( I would highly recommend)

4 Thank spage64