“I called to let the hotel know we would be a late check in...”
Review of Super 8 Abilene KS

Super 8 Abilene KS
Super 8 Abilene KS
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Abilene
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I called to let the hotel know we would be a late check in. We traveled 7 hrs with a child. We were given a smoking room. We have a asthmatic child. I was told that because we booked with a third party there was nothing they could do. They only had smoking rooms left. I paid a fair price well ahead of our travel date.They said they would move us the 2nd night. They moved us to a different room on the same floor. Room was not very clean.I was so upset!!!!!!Our room was right next to the interstate and very loud. Had to sleep with the window open to breathe. The smoke smell was overwhelming!!!!! Ugh

Reviewed 21 May 2014

The lady at the front desk was very hospitable when we pulled up at around 10p.m.. The room was clean but the beds where a little hard to sleep on. The breakfast area was clean and well stocked for the breakfast. I would like to suggest adding biscuits and gravy to there menu.

Room Tip: I would like to see pet rooms on the first floor. I am disabled and it was hard to walk up the stair...
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Much cheaper than near by Holiday Inn Express, particularly if you can use the AARP rate. However the place is old enough to be in need of a lot of sprucing up - almost depressing - but the staff was very nice. Not much more to say except to fill up the 200 character minimum.

Room Tip: 2nd floor is best - 3rd is smoking.
Reviewed 6 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I stay here twice a year. The staff is excellent, always!!
The room is typical Super 8... Good value for the price but average

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2014

When I checked in they were eating dinner, I felt like I was bothering them. Breakfast was lousy and unless you are broke, eat somewhere else. It only qualifies as a breakfast because they had cereal and no fruits? I had to get the milk out of the fridge as the pitcher of milk was empty. Pillows were very flat and room is not setup for todays gadgets. They had a desk, but no source to charge anything. Had to use the bathroom to charge my cell phone.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Daveydeadeye
Reviewed 4 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Also consider these accommodations in or near Abilene
Holiday Inn Express Abilene
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Salina
Budget Lodge Inn
Budget Lodge Inn
#4 of 4 in Abilene

Been to Super 8 Abilene KS? Share your experiences!