“Give it a try”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

Good food and atmosphere, centrally located in Mandala Street, all at a reasonable price. I'll certainly be back next time in Kathmandu.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,073)

Reviewed 9 November 2013

It's not a restaurant that you can find easily if you don't have any guidebook, and I found it thanks to my roommate who brought me here. I was really impressed with the atmosphere on my first visit and always wanna go back to have a mint lemonade after every meal. Veggie food here was great, the drink and dessert are also great. I had to wait quite long for my food, it's around 20-30 minutes, although I didn't see much customers in the restaurant that time. That's the only con anyway. I loved the relax atmosphere here and there's free wifi. I think It's a good place to relax and have some cool drink after my long trekking.

1  Thank SiawjernHuang
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Good restaurant, pleasant atmosphere fair service, good quality of food. Mostly floor seating, free wifi.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

3 years ago OR2K was the best place in town - delicious food, nice atmosphere and excellent service. Unfortunately things changed in OR2K.
The last tree times I've been there, we only got 66% of our order although it was on our bill. We were waiting for ages for food and drinks came when we finished our food.
Sorry guy but there is a lot to improve!!!

Nevertheless the food is good but the service disappointing.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Good restaurant, fair service, quality food. Mostly floor seating, I only a couple of tables free wifi