“Good experience”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Kamloops, BC
“Good experience”
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed eating at Kinross. After 3 meatless weeks the well cooked and presented steak and chicken breast were much appreciated. The tourtiere was a disappointment as obviously reheated. The service was slow but the atmosphere very pleasant so not a problem.

• Visited March 2014

• Polish first
Melbourne, Australia
“Great food and an open fire”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Kathmandu in winter can get a little chilly. Kilroy's combination of greatr food and a hot hot hot open fire is a great little oasis in the city.
We've eaten here a few times now over several trips.
The staff are attentive, the menu is extensive and tastes fantastic.
It's an upmarket place without the pretension or price.
Love it.

Visited January 2014
Longueuil, Canada
“affordable”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

It was not my first visit to this restaurant and this time I was disapointed. Food was not well cook and the personnel was not sympatic. The service was very slow and it was no reason because it was very quiet and very few customers.

Visited September 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“I can see it being okay, but my experience was crap.”
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

Bread I asked for, specifically mentioning I was starving, didn't come until after my meal. Steak was WAY over cooked. Couldn't find wait staff to take it back. When I did, cook came up to the restaurant floor to berate me from five feet away (in Nepali. I guess because I'm white I wasn't supposed to understand any of it). Said I didn't want to wait for them to screw up another steak, agreed in a chicken salad. Brought me julienned veg, DOUSED in dressing, no chicken, nothing. Complained about the automatic service charge on the bill, because I couldn't figure out why they deserved it. Told me it was on all the bills, and they hoped to see me again! Not in this lifetime.

• Visited December 2013
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Good food in very nice restaurant in a very pleasant setting”
Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

Recommend by our tour guide then later taken by another guide on the final night of our stay. Very good food in a very nice setting. The staff were excellent on both evenings. Surprised that it has not got a higher rating on this site.

• Visited April 2013