All reviews peaceful place perfect location an oasis place to stay apartment garden guests
Reviewed 10 April 2018

This is for sure the best place to stay in Kathmandu. I have been in Nepal several times, and Hotel Aarya Khasti (Aarya Chaitya Inn) has been one of my best experiences there. I have been in one of its apartments during 18 days. It has the perfect location (just 100-150 m. far from Boudhanath Stupa), it is a very relaxing and peaceful place with a very nice garden, the apartment has a lot of space and in there you can find all what can you need (equipped kitchen, hot water, TV, high speed wifi, ...), it is very bright and clean, you can have there delicious breakfast that changes every day, and the price for the apartment is really good (good value for money). Regarding to the owners, Sudeep is by far, the best host. He is so friendly and he cares a lot about his guests. He helps you in anything that you can need (airport pick up, telephone calls, ....). For sure, I will come back there. Thank you very much Sudeep!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank silvia_cullere
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

The family run hotel is located in a quiet and clean area near the Boudha Stupa. It has different types of accommodations from simple rooms to full furnished apartments. The host Sudeep is very thoughtful and helps you with all your practical needs. I arrived late in the evening and he personally picked me up. What a host! The breakfast is served in the garden terrace. Every day the family ensures that the breakfast menu is different. The garden is well maintained and is an oasis in town. For me the hotel is the perfect place to start my Nepalese adventures.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 February 2018

I traveled with my son and sisiter to stay triple room there.We spent our 9 nights in this charming and friendly hotel. They designed and offerred us diffenent breakfasts every morning. Indeed, their breakfast is so much greater than eating outside.Also, Mr.Shakya and their staff are all very warm and kind to assit us. My son was sick there and thus we felt their kindly assitance in every part.The location is very close to Boudha, few minutes walk and there is a market nearby, you can easily to buy anything there. The room is very quiet at night, and bed is soft , these make us a good rest and nice sleep there.Also, the laundry is good as well. There are so many hotels around boudhanath, as we have been to Kathmandu serveral times, and this is definitely a great value and recomemend hotel than others.
值得推薦高cp值的家庭式旅館.安靜.乾淨.早餐營養又好.每天最期待也吃的最開心的一餐.員工好.位置佳.床柔軟好睡.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2017

I spent a week here a month ago traveling with my mother, a monk and his nephew. We were looking for a place within walking distance to the Boudha main stupa and Buddhist attractions. While it is amazing to witness the area, there is a certain frenzy to the neighborhood. This hotel fixes all that in a quiet clean oasis in the middle of the energy. Plus, the rooms are affordable and super clean. Yes, it is no frills unlike Aman Resorts or the W Hotels. But the family that runs this place really cares about their guests and it just feels right. I stayed at the Yak and Yeti a few nights prior. It's hard to compare these two places given the differences in amenities. However, I would choose this place over the Yak and Yeti for charm, service and affordability. Plus, it's cleaner! Thank you.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Billy K
Reviewed 12 October 2017

If you are looking for a moderately priced place to stay in one of the nicest parts of Kathmandu, Hotel Aarya Khasti is the place for you. The price is right, the rooms are clean and comfortable, and the family who runs the hotel are warm and friendly but never intrusive. Everything you could want, but no pricey extra fills.

Date of stay: October 2017