“trekking to Mt Everest Base Camp”

Mountain Experience
Reviewed 25 June 2018

It has been on my "bucket list" for many years to get to Everest Base Camp. A couple of previous attempts failed, for various reasons. In 2017 I made one last effort, and spent a lot of time seeking a guiding service that would maximize my chances of success. We settled on Mountain Experience, a Nepalese company with many years of experience guiding treks and climbs, including climbing Everest.
I could not have asked for a better match to our needs. We had experienced guides who knew (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT) all the lodges along the way, and which were the most hospitable and cleanest. Our guides and we worked out an acclimatization schedule (ALSO VERY IMPORTANT) that ensured that we suffered NO altitude sickness. In Kathmandu, and in transport to the start of our trek, Mountain Experience also took the greatest care of us. One last thing: the cost is much less than going with a non-local company, and most of these latter rely on the local services anyway for all logistics in Nepal. 5 stars!

Reviewed 9 January 2018

I was introduced to Mountain Experience when looking for guiding company trek to Everest Base Camp.in 2012 ..
I must say that the service provided by Chhuldim & Tamding of Mount EX is first rate and super well organized ..Local Flights / Airport logistics/ hotels all great ..!!
One year ,on the day we were schedule to depart to Lukla , the weather happened to be quite bad and all fixed wing flights were cancelled. Mount Experience, was able to organize and have us board a half full helicopter for only a slight increase in flight fee and we were able to proceed with the trek with no weather delay.
Mountain Experience Guides are super friendly and very knowledgeable of all aspects of high altitude trekking , from health concerns, to food, to regional history , all questions are answered with a smile !!
Upon our return to Kathmandu after a trek, we had a few extra days for Sightseeing and Mount Ex arranged for a city guide with car to take us to the ancient city of Bhaktapur..
I have visited and trekked in Nepal 5 times in the past 6 years and have never been disappointed with the service !
If you are looking to trek to Everest Base camp , Climb a peak or join an Mount Everest Climbing Expedition , look no further than Mountain Experiance !!