Hotel Buddha
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$48
Hotel Yak and Yeti
US$134
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewseasy locationnewly renovated hotelhot waternice tourmr pramodtravel servicenice gardentour managercomfortable bedrecommend this hotelsecurity guardvery helpful and friendly staffstrong wifihotel location isfree wifinice hotelair condition
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I been to this Hotel in the year, 2012 when I was in my trekking to the Annarpurna circuit. I spent altogether six nights both on the way and while back in Kathmandu after my trekking was over. I enjoyed my time with friendly staff. The food was lovely. I couldn't expect the hotel service in the price compared. The hotel is right at the heart of the city, with everything surrounded. My stay there in the Hotel formed part of my memory in the rest of my life.

Room Tip: top floors have better views outside.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Surya D
Reviewed 15 September 2013

I stayed at Hotel Buddha at the beginning and end of my Nepal tour. My room was clean. The scenery outside my room was fascinating. The breakfast was very filling, very good and made to order. There is a nice yard/sitting area in the rear of the hotel. I had an encounter with the ceiling fan in my room (my fault) and I was quickly given ice and then taken by the manager to a pharmacy several blocks away to get supplies. I had ceiling fans in both of my rooms, very handy to keep the air circulating. There are many shops steps from the hotel for getting tourist stuff. There is a great bakery next door with coffee drinks and bakery items. There is a security guard outside the door of the hotel who is very pleasant and keeps track of who goes in and out. A good hotel for the value.

Room Tip: There is no elevator so if you are 'stair challenged' and will be going in and out a lot, ask for a lower floor. Confirm if your room has a ceiling fan, it helps move the air around.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Kim B
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Total we stayed 4 days. 2 days before going to Everest camp trek and 2 days after. Love the experience staying at hotel Buddha.
Good location, walk-able distance to the main tourist attractions at KTM.
Clean, friendly staffs, and great service. Love the morning tea at the beautiful small garden in the back yard.

Quality hotel at the best price.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank David L
Reviewed 3 September 2013

An amazing venue to be in.

This place gives a taste of Nepal's authentic culture starting from ambience, food and till the views. Further the amenities and the hotel services makes the stay very delightful.

The tag line is that this place is best value for money.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Arvindonkarkumar
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I commend the service for the price. clean sheets, towels, hot water, internet and friendly staff in any way.Great location and very quiet at night. In contrast to other accommodation in Nepal like I came to the palace. I looked for one institution, all staff in all shifts are engaged the do I find him. Beautiful lawn and terrace in the backyard to surf in peace with excellent wi-fi network. The staff is also friendly and tolerant to a little happier guests like us.Conserve our bags after check-out for free, because we've done before flying to the city.Comfortable and quiet place to refresh you and get some sleep, and solve things on the computer between travel by Nepal.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple