“Great experience with Good Karma”

Good Karma Trekking - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Good Karma Trekking is an energetic vibrant tour operator who primarily organise trekking and expeditions for European and American travel companies.The company also do the same for private individual or groups from all over the world to fulfil their specific and individual dreams.Nepal is a trekker's paradise and the best way to explore the mountain paradise is to travel by foot and make meaningful contact with the highest places in the world.Good Karma Trekking has many years of experience in or around Mount Everest, Annapurna and Langtang regions and able to cater individual requirements and provide all the help and support during your visit. The company spare no efforts to satisfy your travel requirements and your safety and hope to see you smile when you leave Nepal.During treks, We not only take care of our respected guests but also take care of our own hardworking staffs who will help and support you throughout your journey.Goodkarma is a Government registered tour operator based in Kathmandu and a full member of TAAN. The company also invest 10 percent of the net profit for the Environment Protection.
Reviewed 15 October 2011

I travelled solo to Nepal late September/ early October. I booked the Good Karma special tour as it pretty much encompassed everything that I wanted to see and do. Good Karma organised an very enjoyable tour which took care of every detail from the minute I arrived at the airport to the minute I left Nepal. Accomodations were all of a reasonable standard (Nepal is not an area to travel to if you are used to luxury) and my guide for the majority of the trip was really nice and patient with me while trekking. I really appreciated the fact that he was flexible with the days activities when sightseeing and there was no pressure to spend money in tourist trap stores. Good Karma owner Raj was always concerned to know that I was happy with the trip and would be on the phone when I arrived at a new destination. I loved Nepal and the Poon Hill trek was a real highlight although it was also really tough! All in all I would be very happy to book with Good Karma if I was to visit Nepal again and would recommend them.

1  Thank TravelWilberforce
All reviews
"approximately days"
"guide krishna"
in 4 reviews
"million questions"
"hard working"
in 2 reviews
"cannot speak highly enough"
in 2 reviews
"no hesitation in recommending"
"great company"
"flight tickets"
"lukla airport"
"nepali culture"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"beautiful country"
"porter guide"
"kathmandu valley"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 11 September 2011

This was an outstanding Trek and an overall wonderful experience. Really enjoyed the trip- definitely a good way to see local communities and the nature. This was a great holiday, where I managed to forget all about the stresses of work and study for three weeks. I didn't know anyone when I arrived and was a guest, but I made some great friends who have given me a slightly different perspective on life and returned back as a family member from friendly peoples country Nepal.
I am so glad I booked out trek with Good Karma Trekking, I always felt looked after from the minute I left the airport to the minute I was dropped back there,The personal level of service was second to none both from the agency in Kathmandu and from my guide Bijaya in Annapurna base camp.
I was surprised with the level of hospitality of the welcome and farewell dinners. It was a brilliant start to the trip having dinner with Raj Ghimire The Manager of Good Karma Trekking. The farewell meal at Utsav the authentic Nepali kitchen was excellent – wonderful food, gay atmosphere and amazing traditional live music.

Overall I had an amazing holiday. Natural beauty and cultural sites of Kathmandu visit was good I am pleased with the quality of service provided by the operator who made the task of trekking and a week volunteering really comfortable, relaxing and enjoyable experience.
I would highly recommend Good Karma Trekking to anyone wishing to trek and volunteer in Nepal.

Reviewed 21 August 2011

I am planning my trip to Nepal. I have to say that I feel absolutely safe to travel solo and expect to have the experience of a lifetime. I have had many questions and concerns about travel to Nepal and Good Karma Trekking has always been there for me to advise, inform, and reassure me of my safe and happy visit to see Mt Everest and trekk in the Mountains. Thank you Way to Nepal for your friendship and showing me that I can do this : ) I want people to know that Good Karma Trekking is the Way to Go to Nepal !! thank you, Diana Crippen, Michigan, USA

1  Thank DianaCrippen
Reviewed 14 August 2011

Good Karma Trekking In my Nepal visit this last July 2011 organized les fascinantes Holiday for me & ma petite amie . The field staffs were Experienced & the Overall management was very sympa. Got chance to learn different cultures and see the White Himalayas. I look foreward to do some adventure Trekking sometime soon & would like to recommend this Trekking company to all mes amis and ma famille.
Me & my girl friend both can say nous sommes fière of Raj's kind looking to us during our Nepal stay. Longue vie à Good Karma in Nepal …
Bryan lambert from France

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 July 2011

I recently made trek to Everest base camp in April to May 2011. Our guide was Bijaya and he is very experienced guide. Our main concern was mostly altitude sickness and he was very knowledgeable about the management of altitude sickness. Luckily we all had better health all those days. The guide and assistant guide were knowledgeable about the landscape & mountains and as I felt that they were all knowing that their profession has teach them. Guide, assistant guide and porters were all so friendly. Good people to spend time with!!!

Overall I recommend Good Karma Trekking for anyone who desires a safe, comfortable and affordable trekking in Himalayans (Nepal). I am considering for my next holiday to come back to Nepal and trek the Annapurna Circuit (If I will be luckier enough, who knows tomorrow). I would definitely go with Good Karma Trekking again 100%!!