“Nice food ”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #249 of 860 Restaurants in Kathmandu
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

The green apple mojito is really good and the pizza woth baby corn is really amazing wirth visiting and the service is also nice

Reviewed 14 September 2013

As soon as I entered and sat, I was fired some questions in English despite my answers and responses in Nepali as I was with my family including my granny who doesn’t speak English. The waiter was not respectful. We ordered some mock tails, which were good; the chicken and its flavor were hard to find in Chicken Pizza, the pasta was not tasty at all.

The only thing I found appreciable was the interior decoration and the arrangement of seats.

1  Thank Reshu S
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I been to this restaurant several time, had pizza mostly was very good but service can be much better, this is very good place for couple, youngster,or just fast food

3  Thank ss2-david
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Most westerners think of Pizza Hut as just another unhealthy capitalist corporation. However, this doesn't mean that it should be avoided.
The franchise in Durbar Marg delivers a spicy Indian twist on the usual Pizza Hut fare. You can still expect plenty of mozzarella smothering your pizza though. I find the pizza here to be great. Nice, thick dough and crust. Plenty of cheese to clog up my arteries (One of my favourite pastimes). The local toppings are also delicious.
Today, the service here was pleasant. My waitress had a wide smile on her face whenever she came to my table. Her English was great and she was informative. Also a great upseller, which the manager must enjoy.
While you can get bigger pizzas for better prices in other restaurants in Kathmandu, Pizza Hut still serves you pizza that you will enjoy. For an expat living in KTM like myself, it is a nice little piece of home that you can indulge in whenever you feel like getting away from the Nepalese lifestyle. I've been here a few times and found it to be the perfect guilty pleasure. My hypothesis is that this restaurant would be ranked much higher on Trip Advisor if it wasn't operating under the Pizza Hut. Whenever I go to Pizza Hut there are always other diners there. So they must be doing something right.

1  Thank geelongexpat
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I assumed to be standard Pizza Hut service but the staff was very caring and I have never received food delivered to perfection as request.