“Best place to stay,”

Hotel Discovery Inn
Ranked #116 of 207 Hotels in Kathmandu
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I stay there 4 days, its really nice place if we want to stay on a hotel at Thamel, located on heart of kathmandu, thamel,
All d staff behaves so good, familiar environment, Delicious foods, clean and beautiful rooms,
Really Good n beautiful 2 stay , (single, couple or family ).

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Sapkota P
Hotel D, Manager at Hotel Discovery Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2014

Dear Guest,
we highly respected your reviews, which is we think as a best gift from you. we try manage more facility and improve our quality. reviews itself experience, that can determine and direction, the hospitality location, quality. Thanks for like our location, hotel and staff. hope to see you next time, waiting your service again.

Management Team,
Hotel Discovery inn,
Kathmandu Nepal

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

I was there for 5 days.i had really great time.they have a prefect garden where you can read your books and relax.great accommodation, excellent service, convenient clean and quiet. I will definitely come to your hotel.thank you so much for your heartfelt hospitality.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank balkrishna b

Dear Guest,
It is very glad to read your reviews basic upon your experience. Reviews of your's encourage to all the team of the hotel about improving more if there are lack of some things. Guest;s like you, suggestion and comment is backbone of your business , similarly it is we feel opportunity. Thanks again for your views about us.

Management Team
Hotel Discovery inn,
Kathmandu Nepal.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I stayed there several days on 3 trips back into Katamandu. The hotel is clean and the staff is very friendly. The location is a little difficult to find but it is worth the effort. Because of its location the place is very quiet. The garden out front and the large tree is very nice. It was spring and a little cool. The front side rooms have big windows and face to the south. It warmed the room wonderfully. I'll be back next spring. Wifi works great all day and nite, even though the city has major electrical blackout.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I been there and stayed 3 wonderful nights. Feel like my own family home there. located wonderful peaceful places even crowded touristic city. i like there as a view of the simply is the best. visible garden restaurent from the window very beautiful and enjoy. Staff of the hotel were quite understanding and ready for their duty. Nothing to say more than that, i feel happiness. see you

Room Tip: room no304
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 June 2014

i was in hotel discovery inn on june 2.and stay ist 1 night .Then.i was go pokhara .When.finished pokhara again come back kathmandu and stay in this hotel.
Everything is best for me in Discovery inn.They have small.garden with some trees.Cold and hot shower in the room.They have cable tv who was intrested for up comming world cup.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Motija
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I stayed Hotel Discovery Inn on may 2014 just for 2nights.I m from China . Discovery Inn is niceso hotel.I stayed with my girl friend in room no 303 .we take hot shower there .if no electricity hot shower is came by solar. Fast wi fi but free.Hotel give
us always hot drinking water .we stayed just 2 nights but we have satisfied .

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank LingAn1
Reviewed 2 June 2014

On may 27 i was in kathmandu in first time.Then.i went thamel looking arround .Some Nepali guide took me Hotel discovery Inn.I like very much the hotel because it is cheap for me.But i feel they behavied me like a family member.i m very impressed with them.
Otherside,hotel is my perfect choice i am seeking for a better and peaceful accommodation in this beautiful Thamel area.i meet all my needs that i want to make my journey precious and provide me the excellent services at the besr of thems capacity.

• Stayed: May 2014