“Favorite hotel !”
Review of Festoon Hotel

Festoon Hotel
Ranked #57 of 488 Kathmandu B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 April 2013

I stayed this hotel for five days and I love here! The service is very considerate and the price here is also very reasonable! Bye the way the roof in the hotel is very good place for couple to enjoy! u can see the sunrise there. What a nice area!I really wanna stay longer!

• Stayed: April 2013
3  Thank Joicewang
festoon414, Owner at Festoon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2013

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for the lovely review posted recently and for taking the time to tell us of your experience with us.

We really do appreciate you taking the time and trouble to post it. I was particularly pleased to read your comments about my colleagues and that you enjoyed your stay.
I hope it is not too long before we have the privilege of welcoming you back again.

Thank you again for your encouraging words.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

Me n my fren stayed 5 days n had gr8 time infestoon hotel which is situated in the heart of Thamel whereeverthing is accessible easily. The rooms are veryneat clean and comfortable n have all the basic amenities. All the staff members areverycooperative n friendly. Owner himself is very helpful. and most importandly it's pocket friendly. Had most importandly it's pocket friendly. Had gr8 time and will certainly visit again. Thank u for making our vacation wonderful.!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank diki c

Namaste Diki Madam
Many thanks for the wonderful review posted recently and I hope it is not too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

This was my first time visiting Nepal, and this hotel is an excellent place to stay for our visit. My friend and I visited for one week, and everyday we felt welcomed and were greeted by everyone with a smile.
The room was clean and spacious, which was cleaned daily including fresh sheets. Breakfast was included in the price. The staff were extremely quick to help us if we had a problem, such as the bulb went out in the bathroom, and as soon as we told the reception staff, it was changed immediately.
Overall, I was recommend Festoon Hotel, and would be coming back when I visit again.

• Stayed: December 2012
4  Thank Ronee123

Dear Roni,
Namaste From Festoon Hotel,

Thank you so much for the lovely review posted recently and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We really do appreciate you taking the time and trouble to post it and thank you for your kind comments which I have shared with all the team here.
hope we ll welcoming you back again.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 8 April 2013

My partner and i stayed at the Festoon Hotel in Kathmandu and were warmly welcomed. The staff were friendly and nothing was too much. Our room had everything we needed and was a good base to explore the city.
Babu the manager was excellent, keeping in contact before our trip, answering queries and helping on arrival and throughout our stay. The hotel is a home from home.
The hotel itself was well priced and breakfast was included, which was very good too! After staying at the Festoon I would recommend to anyone. We plan to come back again and have to say we already miss the friends we made whilst we stayed there. Thank you guys x x

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank BekGreen
festoon414, Owner at Festoon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2013

Dear Becky
Namaste
Thank you soo much for being our guests and your lovely comment. We are very pleased to hear that you had a great time at the Festoon hotel. Thank you very much and we love to see you again at the Festoon hotel next year.
Best regards and have a good time.

Reviewed 5 April 2013

This is certainly one of a kind. Owner and Staff are super friendly and make you
feel immediately welcome. Every Staff looks like they are worried about there Guest
like every time they asked, do you have hotel visiting card? or do you have City
map? (even they provide us free city map) or if you got any problem here call us
.........its really awesome.I loved everything about Hotel Festoon. Breakfast was
brilliant. If you get chance, definitely eat in the restaurant. They have simple
breakfast but the food, and service is amazing. Even rooms, Reception and lobby have
recently been renovated and they look amazing and fresh. The hotel's location is
certainly the best in town, I will certainly be back to Hotel Festoon.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank josh s

Dear Josh
Namaste from Festoon hotel
Thank you so much for the good review. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay at the Festoon Hotel. It would be a great pleasure to welcome you again in Festoon Hotel.
Kind regards and have a good time.

Reviewed 25 March 2013

Festoon Hostel is situated in the Thamel,this hotel in the z-street ,so from hotel to go any where not diffecult, just come out from hotel…there are always rixa & taxi but from hotel also you can make good deal to go by transport any where, they do have every day kathmandu sightseeing trip,
so You can prepare yourself here on a trip to Himalaya trekking ,hiking,chitwon safari,rafting etc..but they don’t have very oftenly bunjy trip…I thing they also handover to last resort, they do have very well trekking guide & porter,There is nice little restaurant at toop . Hostel is very nice,cleane,hot water,wi-fi not much noise cheap and breakfast is in price. There is solar hot water,
cost is fine they do have $ 10 to 25 $ per room, different room has different price, staff are well ..friendly & helpful, hotel festoon I like that place, I would like to very heartily recommend this hotel to every traveler …who like to stay in better price & best sleep ,thanks a lots festoon hotel & all the staff,

Room Tip: top of hotel they have one single room but out side bathroom...if you are single...that is perfect,
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
7  Thank rakim j
festoon414, Owner at Festoon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2013

Dear Rakim

Thank you very much for your feedbackm, sepcally you liked our hotel and
Your comments about Room, wi-fi, hot shower, Price of different room
and Brekafast.......make me soooo happy which i cant explain in word, even i would like to
inform that as soon as we gonna make a good room in 6th floor, it ll be in-front of Garden, ll be out side bathroom but m sure it ll be clean, quite, good view of valley and ll be best for long stay....
Anyway We will most definitely be more sensitive in the future to provide a calm and
relaxing environment, when pointed out to us by our guests.
We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 13 March 2013

I stayed 2 nights in this hotel and I found it in good location, centre of thamel and near for all the places, the staffs are friendly and the cost fair, highly recommended for tourists looking accommodation in the center in thamel at cheap price.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
9  Thank maria g
festoon414, Owner at Festoon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2013

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your detailed feedback via Trip Advisor. I am pleased that you enjoyed at festoon hotel even I am always glad to know that my colleagues give their very best in caring for our guests. thank you

We look forward to welcoming you back to Festoon hotel in the hopefully near future.

Kindest Regards,