See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

If nagarkot doesn't excite you anymore then this can be a place to be for your trip. The resort is located a bit far from the city(just a small turn when you hit towards pokhara).Roads aren't completely paved and may gift you flat tyres(which happened to me)

They have small vineyard where you can get around with the grapes if you get there in season. Rooms are good and the service is quick.

One thing that annoyed me is that they have the worst door lock system. It took me around 15 minutes just to lock my room . Nevertheless this a beautiful place.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank junkyardknight
Reviewed 3 March 2015 via mobile

Had an amazing family weekend here.We were a group of 4 adult and 3 children.It's convenient location,value for money and kind staffs made our experience memorable.And they have a hiking place which added adventure on our trip.

• Stayed: February 2015
2  Thank pasang123
Reviewed 18 December 2014

This was a perfect gateaway for the much needed break. Loved the coffee. Wine tasting is the must. I wish I could spend more days here. We could even get a glimpse of mountains for a while. A phone in the room would have been much better though.

Room Tip: Go when the grapes are in the vineyard.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Suv P
Reviewed 20 October 2014

We went on an overnight office retreat to this place recently. A quick getaway from dusty Kathmandu, this place definitely has potential to do better. One of the new properties, with the unique (in Nepal) concept of vineyard, the resort gives a beautiful view of the Himalayas in the morning. The rooms are priced ok and are ok. Do not expect anything fancy (definitely not international resort standards). The food we had was a mix of continental and Indian - ok. No grapes to write home about - we went in the wrong season I guess! I'd go back for the view any day!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank gurung1
Reviewed 28 September 2014

great location.. away from busy and polluted Kathmandu.. the view was really nice especially early morning when you get to listen to the sounds of different birds and animals. They don't have phone in the room so you have to call from your cell phone for room service but the reception of cell phone is bad inside the room. So its better if you eat at the restaurant. There was hot water in the morning so we all took a bath and went for breakfast, there were fresh fruits along with tea/coffee, bread, corn flakes. They have their own mineral water production. They even provided us with gas heaters. The stay and the food were overall nice. Nice place for couples.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the jungle side had a nice view. Do not forget to close the windows.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family