“EBC + Island Peak trek” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Snowy Horizon Treks & Expedition

Snowy Horizon Treks & Expedition
More attraction details
Owner description: Snowy Horizon Treks and Expedition would like to welcome you to the adventure holiday in the Himalayas and offer you a safe, exciting and memorable experience with the company, which over two decades has evolved from trekking and mountaineering services provider and ticketing agent of Bhandari Tours and branched of to the adventure travel logistics organisation. We are registered with the Nepalese Government Tourism Authorities and we are committed to provide services for the range of the travellers, trekkers, climbers, mountain bike riders and mountaineers in friendly, culturally enriching and safe environment. We are an active Member of Trekking Agent’s Association of Nepal (TAAN), Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA), Village Tourism Promotion Forum Nepal (VITOF-Nepal) and Nepal Tourism Board (NTB). With first hand knowledge of our country you will experience a first rate services with utmost respect and care to the ecology of our country with our guides, climbing Sherpas, cooks and helping staff providing logistics services well aware of the impact of tourism on the ecology and committed to environment friendly practices to minimise the impact. You can use our mountaineering and climbing logistics services as well as trekking, hiking and adventure holidays in Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and Northern India to make your adventure an exciting and life changing experience of the Everest Base Camp trek or classic climbs of majestic Ama Dablam, unforgettable Pumori or remote Mera Peak. We take you on the foot and on the mountain bike to areas of striking beauty far off the beaten treks to remote and amazingly beautiful wilderness areas of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Manaslu, Makalu and Kanchenjunga to rarely visited wilderness of Langtang, Dolpo and to the magic and mystique of the Kingdom of Upper Mustang.
Shanghai, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“EBC + Island Peak trek”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

We went to this "classic" trip, and chose Snowy Horizon to guide us. Enough to say that everything was great - from the first, till the last day. Potentially, there were many things that could go wrong: from the delayed flights to/from Lukla, thru the accommodation and equipement on the way, up to the safety en route. Well, Rishi and his Team made sure that all this went well, and nothing was left unattended. What was especially important for me is that Rishi loves mountains and is an experienced trekker himself, plus, all what he promised and all what we agreed prior to the trip, was provided and taken care of respectively. I can recommend Snowy Horizon, and I will call Rishi again, next time I plan my trip to Himalaya.
Polecam ich z pelnym przekonaniem! Maja dobrych przewodnikow i organizuja nie tylko klasyczne trekingi ale rowniez wlasne grupy/wyprawy szczytowe, w tym na Everest, Cho Oyu. Pozdro., Tomek

2 Thank Mike M

Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent service for ABC trekking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

This was my first trip for trekking and first time for visiting Nepal. I was very impressed with the service from snowy horizon since I arrived Nepal until the day I return home. Their team to support trekking were very nice and helpful. I think I cannot pass this trekking if I do not have support from this team. For my next trip to Nepal, I will use Snowy Horizon again. Cannot wait to be back to Nepal.

2 Thank Wischalee S
Cape Town
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Mera North Peak, Amphulapcha La & Lobuche East”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

We used Snowy Horizon Treks & Expeditions for our first trekking and climbing experience in the Himalaya, and it certainly will not be the last. The organisation of the trek was slick and hassle free given the conditions and the nature of the trek and delivered exactly to the itinerary sold at a very competitive price. The tea houses were a great experience but over-shadowed by the service and food served in the camps mananged by Snowy, in particular at EBC where the camp facilities where excellant (the sizzling hot-rock yak "steak" will go down in history :-)). The crew, from porters to sherpa guides, were simply awesome and definately a highlite of the experience for us - what these men of steel will not go through to make sure you have both a safe and memorable experience is unlimited. We found there were some skills lacking on some of the more technical aspects of the climbs, but nothing that over-shadowed the experience and there was enough skill in the group to ensure safety. Service from the office of Rishi went above and beyond, and as a tour operator myself, i left with respect for the company as a whole. We are very happy campers...

1 Thank CSAG
Lyon, France
216 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 139 helpful votes
“Manaslu circumnavigating”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

We choosed Snowy Horizon for the second time! First time was to climb Mera Peak, 2 years ago, and this time to have a nice trek around Manaslu from April 3rd to April 24th, including a visit to Gorkha and Manakamana.
Rishi Bandari helped us to organize this trek very efficiently. At the begginning, he answered with no delay at our emails and the answers were very clear. He and his brother helped us at anytime .
Our trek was 14 days in lodges, and at the end he rented us a private car to visit Gorkha and Manakamana.
The farewell diner we shared with young lady from Finland was great.
We had a very close contact with him and his nice family!

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service which I would definately use again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed trekking with snowy. Their guide and porters were amazing and made the experience much better. Most of the accommodation provided by the company exceeded my expectations, although if you are a fussy eater like me, then food will always be an issue. Overall I was very happy with their and I would recommend them again

1 Thank bibi14