“Ama Dablam 6812m Solo Climb”

Snowy Horizon Treks & Expedition
More attraction details
Owner description: Snowy Horizon Treks and Expedition would like to welcome you to the adventure holiday in the Himalayas and offer you a safe, exciting and memorable experience with the company, which over two decades has evolved from trekking and mountaineering services provider and ticketing agent of Bhandari Tours and branched of to the adventure travel logistics organisation. We are registered with the Nepalese Government Tourism Authorities and we are committed to provide services for the range of the travellers, trekkers, climbers, mountain bike riders and mountaineers in friendly, culturally enriching and safe environment. We are an active Member of Trekking Agent’s Association of Nepal (TAAN), Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA), Village Tourism Promotion Forum Nepal (VITOF-Nepal) and Nepal Tourism Board (NTB). With first hand knowledge of our country you will experience a first rate services with utmost respect and care to the ecology of our country with our guides, climbing Sherpas, cooks and helping staff providing logistics services well aware of the impact of tourism on the ecology and committed to environment friendly practices to minimise the impact. You can use our mountaineering and climbing logistics services as well as trekking, hiking and adventure holidays in Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and Northern India to make your adventure an exciting and life changing experience of the Everest Base Camp trek or classic climbs of majestic Ama Dablam, unforgettable Pumori or remote Mera Peak. We take you on the foot and on the mountain bike to areas of striking beauty far off the beaten treks to remote and amazingly beautiful wilderness areas of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Manaslu, Makalu and Kanchenjunga to rarely visited wilderness of Langtang, Dolpo and to the magic and mystique of the Kingdom of Upper Mustang.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Ama Dablam 6812m Solo Climb”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I organized my Ama Dablam 6812m Expedition with Snowy Horizon. I always felt like everything is organized well, even when things were not working perfect people listened and improved the situation. Stuff like providing information about records and finally supporting me to break the World Record on Ama Dablam but also little things like just paying a taxi when it was needed without asking me to pay were very positiv.
For all of you who want to see the great result of the cooperation with Snowy Horizon please have a look at my youtube viedeo

Visited May 2014
3 Thank Jost k

Helsinki, Finland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I have been using Snowy Horizon to provide me the needed service on now three 8000-meter expeditions. I am very satisfied with first of all, the office staff's quick and thorough responding to all enquiries and secondly, having all the arrangements done as they've been discussed.

All expeditions have been operated accordingly and precisely matching intended programs and itineraries. Good, new gear at base camps. Good and plentiful food. Fluent and continuos communication between office and expedition crew has always given feeling of being safe and looked after.

Very happy about pricing as well given the quality of service. Nepal is not always an easy place to travel. Will continue using Snowy Horizon for future expeditions too.

1 Thank SamuliMansikka
Melbourne
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Safety First”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Thank you for your extraordinary service.Nothing was too hard,nothing was missing and nothing could have been better.Just amazing really.
Given the age of our 3 adventurers (60+) safety was a top priority and it was so reassuring that this was the same for your company.Our guide was just outstanding in all facets of his care of us.Thank you Bibek for your care and friendship.I can highly recommend Snowy Horizon Treks.Great value,great organisation,great memories!

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“ABC Trek through Snowy Horizon Treks & Expedition”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

The Annapurna Base Camp trip has been one for my books and Snowy Horizon has been a part of this achievement. I just want to extend my heartfelt thanks to you for organizing this trip for us - from the hotels, to the porters, to the trekking fees and permits, airport transfers, and our board and lodging. Your service has been excellent.

I do apologize if there was any inconvenience caused on your end with the hotels but hope that I can continue to book my future Nepal treks with you. I will not hesitate to recommend your services to future travelers.

1 Thank kcabigao
Cardiff, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“EBC, Gokyo+ChoLa, + Lobuche East Peak”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

EXCELLENT service by Snowy Horizons! Extremely professional service from Rishi, both in Kathmandu and in efficient email responses in the booking and lead up. Upon request, Snowy Horizons were able to provide everything I required on my trip, particularly for the climb up Lobuche East.
My guide, Lakpa Sherpa, was wonderful and incredibly experienced in trekking and climbing. My porter, Subaz, also did a great job. Both also provided great company to me over the 18days in the Himalayas.
I experienced severe altitude issues at 5500m and so Snowy Horizons and I, together, made the decision to descend and not continue to Lobuche East. Safety-first is the golden rule, as it should be! The situation was dealt with very efficiently by my guide on the mountain and by Rishi over the phone.
I would recommend Snowy Horizons to anyone wishing to experience the Himalayas, on any level, be it trekking or climbing. No issues whatsoever with anyone employed. They all always strived to offer the best service possible. I hope to return to the region some day and will definitely go back to Snowy Horizons!
Thank you so much for such an incredible and forever memorable experience!
Eleri