“Chic sleek - ease into a relaxing evening”
Review of Le Sherpa

Le Sherpa
Ranked #98 of 749 Restaurants in Kathmandu
Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Here at Le Sherpa, we are pushing forth, to set the stage for conscious dining in Nepal.Along side foreign consultants we have established a new menu and philosophy around supporting local producers in a safe and sustainable way to encourage the development of standardized and trusted produce in Nepal.We focus on producing a high standard of European food, unique and all home made, served in a fine-dining though unpretentious atmosphere.Our menu is small though well thought out and ever changing to offer an interesting, and modern experience to our guests. We source the best ingredients available to us with and offer a large variety of quality wines.
Montana
“Chic sleek - ease into a relaxing evening”
Reviewed 20 June 2012

Middle of the week, decent jazz, large portions and outdoor dining in a gracious contemporary design garden -- what's not to like? Feels eerily more like LA than Kathmandu, if that's what you want. Many of Kathmandu's Beautiful People, expats and high society locals alike, come here. Service was obliging and kind--they allowed a cake from another restaurant, last-minute additions of alcohol to non-alcoholic drinks.

1 Thank travelermt22

Pokhara
“The Best Cafe & Atmosphere Hygienic Food”
Reviewed 3 May 2012

I Been Eating in Kathmandu in Various Restaurants I Found Le Sherpa By Shopping on a Best interior shop Of Kathmandu (Ramalaya) As Le Sherpa is Just in a Same Block Next Door to this Store i Had a keen Interest from the Very first time I Show this cafe But some How Did Not Had opportunity to Eat ...Oops But Did Not Gave Up My Desire Finally Yesterday i were a Happy Man To Chosen this Restaurant for my Special Occasion this seemed to be a Very New Place know By Very Rare Residents But this surprised me i found this cafe the BEST I EVER BEEN to in My Dine Out Culture for Past Two Decades , Importantly The Atmosphere is Super Cozy with Huge Parking Nice setting Out Side & Inside Beautiful Green Like Inside the Forest all Trees on Surrounding very clean all food were served Warm The Staffs were so Polite with very Good Attitudes & Super Friendly i would Definitely Love To Go Back to For My Next Occasion (as not frequently affordable Bit Pricey) You may find this place Bit Difficult on finding as it is Located Out Side the Tourist Hub Of Thamel But Still Another Diplomatic & 2Nd Tourist Hub Of Kathmandu Lazimpat Opposite to Volkswagen Show Room of PaniPokhara Lazimpat in Between Shangri-la Hotel & Embassy Of Japan. Enjoy All...

Visited April 2012
Kathmandu
“A nice lunch place”
Reviewed 3 May 2012

Even though the ambience and decor is lovely and the food good too, the couple of times we were there, they could not serve most of the deserts. If that is the case, then why have them in the menu? The staff requires training in serving and smiling.

• Visited April 2012
“nice memories!”
Reviewed 22 April 2012

Excellent services and food, their crepes and sandwich are delicious and i love their coctails... great experience, perfect place whit a beautiful garden!

“Oasis in the middle of concrete jungle”
Reviewed 8 April 2012

I was staying at Shangrila in lazimpath during my travels and came across this beautiful place hidden away from the hussle n bustle of the city. The place had a great ambiance with the lots of greenery and well designed interiors. Had tired the lamb chops which came with some fresh vegetable and creams sauce. Thoroghly enjoyed my dining experience n would love to visit there next time I'm in town...highly recommend it.