I was really looking forward to this stay,but next time I won't stay here again.
Check-in: not the best check-In ever, wrong information, not referring to the travel desk in old building, ect
Breakfast: poor quality and hot dishes were cold.
Dinner buffet: Again poor quality and some warm food was really cold.
Room: upgraded to the new 2nd building however:
- no double glass at the window very noisy since we had street view.
- bathroom: not very clean and fungi in the room :(
- unpleasant smell in the room
The hotel is known at the market for the weddings and parties. So every day and night we had parties and noise ,loud music. I would advise the guest upon check-in about those events.
I'm not the person to complain but this was unacceptable.
I didn't enjoy my stay, sorry to say.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Radisson Hotel Kathmandu which opened in 1998 is favorably situated in Lazimpat, a prime city center location. A 260 rooms' five star hotel is designed and built to meet the international standard and to provide quality service to the guest who value time and great service. Being in the capital city, it is adjacent to the Narayanhiti Palace Museum and conveniently nestled in the diplomatic proximity within easy walking distance to the popular tourist spots like Durbarmarg and Thamel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Radisson Hotel Kathmandu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Kathmandu
- Kathmandu Radisson