“Third Eye Volunteer Program”

Nepal Spiritual Trekking Pvt. Ltd. - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Spiritual Nepal Treks, A Nepal based company, organizes reasonably priced, reliable, Eco-friendly, custom treks and adventure programs that combine meditation, yoga and traditional massage in Nepal, Tibet, India and Bhutan. Request to take part in a rewarding, socially responsible, assistance program through our sister organization, Third Eye Volunteers Nepal. These programs are suitable for all ages, regardless of expertise.International tour organizations interested in promoting mutual partnerships are welcome.
Hyderabad, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Third Eye Volunteer Program”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Had a great time with my friend in Nepal, and we were hosted by the wonderful Bijaya and Songita. The accommodations were nice, they were very helpful, and Songita is a wonderful cook! Bijaya also took us on a very fun tour of Kathmandu and shared a lot of history and his knowledge of the sights with us. The elephant volunteer program we participated in ended up being a bit of a disappointment due to various issues with the programs organization, accommodations, health issues, and the poor treatment of the elephants. Bijaya was very helpful in dealing with the issues we had with the program, and we ended our stay on a good note. Very wonderful family, and overall we had a great time in Nepal :)

Visited June 2014
1 Thank mgoogan93

• Thai first
“Feel the real Nepal”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

ไปทำงานอาสาสมัครสอนกับบริษัทนี้เป็นครูให้เด็กในหมู่บ้าน ทุกคนในหมู่บ้านน่ารักมาก โฮสต์ใจดีมากๆ อาหารอร่อย หลังจบโปรแกรมก็มีการพาเที่ยวในเมือง ก็ใช้ได้ รถสะอาดแต่รวบรัดไปหน่อย เป็นทางเลือกที่ใช้ได้สำหรับการสัมผัสเนปาลแบบคนท้องถิ่น
They answer your question very fast and can give you some suggestion from nepalese point which is good for traveller

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Seconhand B
Seattle, Washington, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the most trustworthy persons I have ever met”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

In August 2013 I spend with 15 fellow students for a month in Nepal to do volunteering work and experience Nepal to its fullest. Without the help of Third Eye and under guidance of its guide and friend Bijaya, the trip wouldn't be such a success as it was with him. The feeling to have a guide you can completely trust in such a foreign country is Nepal is priceless. On the last day of my trip my wallet and camera was lost, and Bijaya spend hours on the police station with me helping me and even watch CCTV's to look for the thief. And when my flight was delayed with one day, I could sleep at his house and enjoy his hospitality for free. In short: if you look for a trustworhty organization to (1) to volunteering work, (2) enjoy spiritual tours in Nepal or (3) need a guide in the beautiful mountains of Nepal, look no further.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Jeroen W
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Spiritual Trekking Adventures in Nepal”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I had a wonderful experience doing a 5 day Annapurna trek. It was the most beautiful views I've ever seen. Bijaya and his wife were great hosts and welcomed me into their home before and after the trek. I had Krishna as my guide on the trek - he was very helpful and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this company for anyone thinking about trekking in Nepal! :)

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Amanda B
Singapore, Singapore
4 attraction reviews
“Wonderful place, Better Host”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Bijaya has been a very caring and awesome host and ensured that me and my sis were well taken care of when we doing our volunteering work in the village. He's a very friendly and approachable person and full of knowledge. The host at the village are very caring and loving as well. Everything is well planned and the trip went smoothly. Im really glad i had the chance to sign up for Nepal Spiritual Trekking. Highly recommend anyone who are going Nepal for voluntary work or trekking!

Visited May 2014