“clean and comfort”
Review of Hotel Access Nepal

Hotel Access Nepal
Ranked #43 of 210 Hotels in Kathmandu
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Located in the center of Thamel. Looks brand new and comfort. Even has an elevator. Friendly staff. Several roof top resturant area that have a good view of the street. Good view from higher floor. The hotel has it's own supermarket and another supermarket just on the opposite.
A little noisy nearby before 10 PM.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mingqi l
Subash k, Owner at Hotel Access Nepal, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for choosing us during your staying in Kathmandu as well as thanks a lot for your valuable time to reviewed our hotel. we are very much glad that you liked our hotel and service. Your review is very much helpful to promote our business. Hopefully will get the chance to serve you again in near future. wish you all the very best.
Best regards,
Subash & Team

Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

Clean room, heart of Kathmandu. Near great restaurants ( la dolce vista, roadhouse cafe, hot bread) , opp a big supermarket.
The hotel recep girl is really friendly and gave us good foreign exchange rate (better than outside).
Note: for light sleepers: excessive honking by the car ( part of driving in Nepal) and the reggae pub might give u a small problem .

• Stayed: October 2013
3  Thank momosg

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your time to reviewed our hotel. we are glad to read that our staff were helpful for you and you like our service, I hope in future we will have chance to serve you again, wish you all the very best.
Subash & Team

Reviewed 12 October 2013

Stayed 3 nights in this hotel. Its located in the heart of Thamel. The staff are very helpful and friendly. The room and bathroom are spotlessly clean - I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to friends. We tried to stay here again later on our trip but it was unfortunately full, but the staff were happy to help us find alternative accommodation and one of the staff even showed us the way to the new hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank SuzeHongKong_China
Subash k, Owner at Hotel Access Nepal, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thanks a lot and lot not only for giving us business but thanks a lot and lot also for taking your time to review our hotel with excellent mark, we apologize that we were not able to serve you in your second visit that you really liked and came back to stay with us. I would like to humbly request you to book before your arrival so we will pick up you from the station for your easy and comfort. Hope to see you again. Wish you all the very best for your next step.
Best Regards,
Subash and Hotel Access Family.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

I originally chose to stay at Hotel Access Nepal in April and May this year as I was a female travelling alone and wanted to be in the heart of Thamel. I returned in September, not just because I wanted to be in the heart of Thamel, but because every single member of staff makes you feel so welcome and like you are part of the family. When I walked into reception this time, huge grins greeted me along with "its so good to see you again, welcome back". There is nothing that is too much trouble for any member of staff and even when I arrived back early from the mountains, I was welcomed and although my room wasn't ready (I was trying to check in at about 9am!!) my room was made available for me in super quick time and clearly earlier than it should have been, you would not get this service in a "chain" of big hotels.
I will be back next year, and will not even consider going to another hotel, I will check back into "home" at Hotel Access Nepal.
Dherai Dhanyabad
Hazel

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank Hazyinred
Subash k, Owner at Hotel Access Nepal, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

Dear Madam,
Thank you so much for staying with us as well as your great review, I Think this is your second visit with us. we are really glad that you liked our place as well as service and came back for your second visit. we were really glad to serve you. we wish you all the vey best and good luck for your next step. Thank you so much.
Subash and Hotel Access Team

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Great hotel in Thamel.I stayed 2 night in this hotel oh !! its very,very comfort and clean .I got balcony room from their i saw good night view .I am raelly happy because of their service ,staff always smile ,helpful. another things their breakfast is very good with rooftop view .In their hotel they have strong wi fi and 24 hour hot water. I liked their service. thank you all of hotel staff and management team. If i come again i will stay in this hotel and highly recommended

Room Tip: Rooms with balcony
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
6  Thank abinas s
Subash k, Owner at Hotel Access Nepal, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Dear Abinash,
Thank you so much for your staying with us and we are so glad to read your review as you liked our service. we will be very glad that if we can get the chance to serve you again, hope to see you again, Thank you,
Best regards,
Subash

Reviewed 22 September 2013

As a solo female traveler, I never worried about my safety and slept pretty peacefully at the hotel. All of the staff is EXTREMELY accommodating and I would stay here again in a heartbeat. The price is excellent and everything you need is right outside the hotel doors! The young lady behind the desk always made me feel normal and at ease--maybe it's because there are so many men who work at or near the front desk. Maybe Hotel Access will hire more females to work in lobby--it just seems more comforting. But EVERY single member of that lobby staff deserves five stars. Thank you for comfort and warmth and a wonderful vacation, Hotel Access.

Room Tip: Make sure the screens on the windows work properly, and don't leave your windows open at night i...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank RubyDeux
Subash k, Owner at Hotel Access Nepal, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Dear Ruby,
Thank you so much for your great review with excellent mark as well as thanks a lot for staying with us. we are really glad to read your review and your review will surely help us for promote our business. I will surely follow your suggestion. we always listen our costumers and suggestion is so much valuable for us. we will be so glad to serve you again if you will have second visit with us. I wish you all the very best for your next steps. Thank you.
Best Regards,
Subash and Hotel Access Team.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

I went there alone in Apr,13 I stayed there for 2 nights.At first I booked Delux room (booked and paid through Agoda.com) The hotel staff welcome me with smiling face and good service.A male staff lead me to the room on the forth fl.,yellow room with good view. He give me many info about the room and hotel and help me when I notice that the door lock is broke (not serious problem,just didn't fit with the door)

Roof restaurant , Free wireless internet ,Elevator (sometime shut down when electric off)
Good location,it's locate at the junction in Thamel. Many shops and restaurant nearby also the supermarket is locate on the opposit site.

Room Tip: Choose Deluxe Room on 4th fl. , Yellow color makes you feel fresh&relax ,Good view and close to...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo