“Great staff and accommodations ”
Review of Hotel Access Nepal

Hotel Access Nepal
Ranked #39 of 210 Hotels in Kathmandu
Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

Hotel Access is in a prime location in Thamel with great restaurants and a lively nightlife surrounding it. You step out the front door to a bunch of shops with hiking/trekking gear, super markets, and trekking companies. The rooms were clean, have AC, hot water, and a small seating area.

The staff are very friendly and helpful. I enjoyed my morning and evening chats with them on my way in and out. They always remembered where I said I was going and asked how it was.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 7 November 2013

I have just returned from Kathmandu where I spent 15 days staying at Hotel Access Nepal. Words are very hard to describe the wonderful welcome, friendliness, efficiency and service I received from the Manager Dhruba Dharel and all the Staff. I was helped so much in arranging Excursions, Sightseeing trips, Taxis and other general information.Breakfast has a wide selection of food to fulfil everyone's tastes. Being in central Thamel the Hotel is ideally situated for shopping, Restaurants and within walking distance of the beautiful Garden of Dreams. I highly recommend the Hotel, the rooms are spacious, clean, hot water always ran, and the Generator kicked in immediately there was a local power cut. As I run a website I needed to keep in touch with the UK by internet on a daily basis - the wifi connection was 100% available and a good speed maintained. I have always wanted to visit Nepal, Hotel Access Hotel made my stay there more than enjoyable and I can't thank them enough..

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Richard C
Subash k, Owner at Hotel Access Nepal, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Dear Sir,
Thank you so much for staying with us as well as Thank you so much for your review with recommendation. we are very glad that you had a great time at our hotel during your staying. we really appreciate your help and hope that we will get the chance to serve you again, wish you all the very best for your every steps. Thank you.
Subash & Team

Reviewed 23 October 2013

We had an amazing stay at this hotel. The location was great near all the shops, restaurants and sights. The staff were so friendly and helpful with everything. The room was clean, spacious and had a view of the city. The breakfast was absolutely delicious and it was so lovely sitting on the terrace overlooking the city at breakfast. All the staff were so helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank N R
Subash k, Owner at Hotel Access Nepal, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Dear Valuable Guest,
Thank you so much for your precious time to reviewed our hotel. we are really glad to read your review as well as glad to know that you had a very good time during your staying at our hotel, your feedback will inspire us to provide more better service and care about our costumer .we will be more than happy to work for you if you will have next visit with us. Wish you all the very best.
Subash & Team.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

This hotel is situated in best location in Thamel area, very close to everything and really convenient to get around. Staffs are really friendly and always helpful. Hotel is very new and really clean room, good breakfast, very reasonable price.I always prefer to stay here whenever I look for hotel in Thamel area. I do not hesitate to recommending this hotel to those who wants to stay in heart of Thamel....

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank acethehimalayas
Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed the balcony looking down on the hustle and bustle below.
In the evening you can hear the bands in nearby bars.
Not the quietest, but great location and great balcony.
Staff were easy going and friendly. ;)
Didn't eat at the restaurant.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank AndyWatts
Subash k, Owner at Hotel Access Nepal, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thanks a lot for choosing us during your staying in Kathmandu, it was our pleasure to serve you very glad that you had nice time with our hotel and enjoy the Balcony. I would also like to suggest you to try our food from the room top if you will have next visit with us. All the very best.
Best Regards,
Subash and Team

Reviewed 20 October 2013

My title says all about hotel.... Its excellent place to stay without second thought....Staffs were excellent and hospitality was amazing... they helped in all way at their best and all are down to earth.. good rooms, location ( the center of Thamel area). The food was good and freshly made in front of you at rooftop restaurant (Lunch & Dinner) . Breakfast is monotonous & restaurant staffs are little untrained.

Room Tip: Ask for non smoking room without balcony
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank RajaJay
Subash k, Owner at Hotel Access Nepal, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2013

Dear Sir,
First of all thanks a lot for choosing our hotel during your staying in Kathmandu as well as many thanks for this review with excellent marks. we were very glad serve you. I defiantly take note your suggestion and train my restaurant staff for sure and will get more better service from the restaurant if you will have next visit with us. I wish you all the vey best for your next step. Thank you so much.
Subash and Team of Hotel Access Nepal

Reviewed 18 October 2013

Located in the center of Thamel. Looks brand new and comfort. Even has an elevator. Friendly staff. Several roof top resturant area that have a good view of the street. Good view from higher floor. The hotel has it's own supermarket and another supermarket just on the opposite.
A little noisy nearby before 10 PM.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mingqi l
Subash k, Owner at Hotel Access Nepal, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for choosing us during your staying in Kathmandu as well as thanks a lot for your valuable time to reviewed our hotel. we are very much glad that you liked our hotel and service. Your review is very much helpful to promote our business. Hopefully will get the chance to serve you again in near future. wish you all the very best.
Subash & Team