“Great location, clean, friendly and comfortable. Take amazing care of you like nowhere else before!”
Review of Gaju Suite Hotel

Gaju Suite Hotel
Ranked #34 of 210 Hotels in Kathmandu
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at the Gaju, so much so I stayed here twice!

The beds are big and comfy as are the rooms. The are made for comfort, with large flat screen tvs, big windows, clean showers with good water pressure and all around clean and comfy.

Moreover, their staff is wonderful, friendly and accommodating to the max. Efficient and professional they will do everything from get you a cab and negotiate a good deal, recommend places to go/things to see - to making sure you are taken care of when you are sick!!

I was sick and traveling alone and they called and checked up on me, made sure I had water and anything I might want of need - superb!! Above and beyond by all means!!

I highly recommend Gaju!!

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank globetrotterPro777
Rubin S, General Manager at Gaju Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Dear Mary Louise,

Greetings from Gaju Suite Hotel!!

Thank you for sparing your valuable time and writing in a wonderful review about our hotel. This means a lot to us and our staff. We will assure you that we will maintain the same level of service when you visit us in the near future. I hope you enjoying your trip to the US.Once again, thank you so much for the positive feedback.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

The service was perfect-gracious and accommodating at very turn. The front desk personnel are super helpful and extremely polite. Very charming and attentive staff. The internet connection was easy , the décor wonderful and the available amenities were just so fine. The hotel arranged everything for us- we had the wonderful guide who was articulate in telling stories. This hotel is a must stay in.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Agnes D
Rubin S, General Manager at Gaju Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings from Gaju Suite Hotel!

Thank you for your feedback on our rooms, location and services. It was indeed a great pleasure to serve you during your stay at our property. We look forward to see you again at Gaju Suite Hotel in your next visit to Nepal. Once again thank you for your positive feedback. We will assure you that we will provide you the same level of hospitality in the near future.

Regards,

Reviewed 10 October 2013

The price VS the quality we got was awsome. we stayed for a week and it was such a nice experience. very nice place.People were friendly. Hotel staffs help me out not just staying there but to get to know the area. I recommend everyone to check this hotel once.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Mike A
Rubin S, General Manager at Gaju Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2013

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Gaju Suite Hotel!!

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to write review for us on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted that you enjoyed our services. We are coming up with added amenities in room for guest comfort. Your kind words will be shared among our team members.

Thank you once again for such a wonderful review. We will be honored to serve you again in the near future. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

The rooms are beautifully appointed, spotless and clean with all the amenities one can hope for ( wi-fi, small fridge and attached kitchen).The bathroom is also modern.The staff are polite and accomodating. The decor of roof top restaurant Reef is mesmerizing and I became friends with people who frequented the restaurant. Was a great experience. I would recommend the hotel to everyone in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Oliver S
Rubin S, General Manager at Gaju Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2013

Dear Sir,

Warm Greetings from Gaju Suite Hotel !!!

Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your stay at our property .We will share your kind words to our team which is encouraging.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we do hope that your memorable experience will bring you back here in the near future.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Home away from home this is what I felt about during my stay. I felt so comfortable with the services they provides. Rooms are very clean and beautiful, nice housekeeping. Restaurant at the top floor is amazing loved the dinning with live music. The most impressive thing I love was the friendliness of staff, they were always ready for the services. That's what the hospitality we seek thank you guys keep it up. :)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Sunny G
Rubin S, General Manager at Gaju Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Dear valuable guest,

Greetings from Gaju Suite Hotel!!

Thank you for choosing to stay at Gaju Suite hotel, we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and are satisfied with our service. Your encouraging words have definitely motivated me and my staffs.

We really appreciate and are grateful for the warm and nice feedback!

Wish you all the best and I hope you stay with us in the near future as well.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

My husband and I opportunity to stay at Gaju Suite Hotel recently. We have to say that coming from Singapore, we were pleasantly surprised by this lovely hotel.
Check-in was fast, with very friendly Reception staff who were also proficient in English. They will be able to guide you through any enquiries you have about the hotel or the tourist area.
As for the rooms, we booked a suite room, which was more than big enough for 2 person. Room comes with free Wifi but the connectivity may be limited in corner rooms. Beds were really comfortable.
Breakfast is served at the Reef restaurant on the top level. Breakfast variety is not very extensive but sufficient for a normal continental breakfast and all very delicious. Service staff there were also friendly and sincerely helpful.
This restaurant turns into an exciting night scene area as they have live acoustic band performances on some nights. It may be a little noisy if you are staying in the floor directly under but if you sleep late, then no worries as you get to enjoy the good music from the comfort of your room.
Thanks so much for the wonderful stay! n to Suman too for your service.
All my best wishes and hope you guys keep up the good work.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jjanmat
Rubin S, General Manager at Gaju Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to personally thank you for taking your precious time to write your comments, and to give us this positive review.
Our staffs are very much dedicated to providing exceptional customer service for every guest, every time. I will make sure that there will be changes in the breakfast menu when you come back in the near future. And will make sure that all our rooms have good internet connection as well.

Thank you again, and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

I stayed in the Gaju Suite Hotel already twice and was very satisfied. Although located in the middle of Thamel, the busy tourist and backpacker hub of Kathmandu, it's a surprisingly nice place to relax and chill out. The generous clean rooms have tasteful arrangements with all facilities you need after shopping (necessary shops within 5min walking distance), trekking tours or a night out with friends: comfortable beds, bathrooms with a nice hot shower (rare in KTM!) and partly with big bathtub, TV and kitchen. Make sure you get the rooms to the West, other rooms may be a little darker. More important, the staff is professional and they were happy to assist me with my questions. The REEF restaurant on the upper floor invites for breakfast, lunch and dinner, fantastic food, very talented live bands in the evening and very friendly stuff. Other than the normal low budget atmosphere in Thamel (I keep coming to Nepal since 2008), this place has its own handwriting for people who are looking for a little oasis in Kathmandu.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bianca S
Rubin S, General Manager at Gaju Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

Greetings from Gaju Suite Hotel!!

Thank you for writing in such a wonderful review about our Hotel. Your encouraging words have definitely motivated me and my staffs. We hope to give you a great hospitality in the near future as well. We will assure you that we will be maintaining the comfort level and be working hard on the cleanliness part. We hope to see you soon.