“A place I must choose every time I visit Kathmandu!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Gaju Suite Hotel

Gaju Suite Hotel
Ranked #29 of 190 Hotels in Kathmandu
Nyala, Sudan
“A place I must choose every time I visit Kathmandu!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

I was on a hunting trip to Great Himalayas. As soon as I arrived in Kathmandu, my airport transfer arrived in time. I received warm reception, met wonderful staff whom I always found to be respectful, responsive and always with a smile on their faces. Hotel Offers perfect facilities. Everything is still new and rooms are well equipped. I stayed in room 206. Only gripe was that there was a bit of noise from the roof top restaurant, which is always buzzing with activities. So I went to visit the restaurant and it is spectacular. I enjoyed occasional snacks/drinks in the restaurant till late evening. After that, peace and sleep were mine. Overall an excellent stay and value for money.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Saleem B
Rubin S, General Manager at Gaju Suite Hotel, responded to this review, 24 October 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Warm Greetings from Gaju Suite Hotel!!!! Thank you very much for choosing our property during your stay in Nepal and taking your time to write positive review.My sincere gratitude for the those word of encouragement. Hope to serve you again in your next visit.

Rubin Shrestha

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

Very nice decorated rooms and apartments with friendly service and rooftop restaurant.
Location - very central in Thamel, but still quiet.
Room/Apartment - I stayed both at standard room and suite apartment (I was upgraded when my standard room was unavailable). The room is pleasantly decorated (modern oriental), nice, clean, with flat TV, AC, fresh water supplied, nice bathroom. The apartment was big. It had a living room, bedroom, big bathroom and full equiped kitchen.
Breakfast is served at rooftop restaurant and has really bid and personal menu.
The service at the reception is really nice, personal - they remember everything you like and do they best to please you.
At night the rooftop restaurant is a bar, so can have a drink just upstairs. At weekends they have live music concerts, but it is not too noisy at the rooms.
Highly recommended for short or long stay.

Room Tip: For standard room I really liked room No. 108.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank DaliaKK
Rubin S, General Manager at Gaju Suite Hotel, responded to this review, 22 October 2013
Dear Daliakk ,

We are so thrilled about your wonderful review. We see that we were able to provide everything that you needed on your visit. And we assure you that we will maintain the same level of hospitality and service in the coming years. I hope you come stay with us in the near future as well. Thank you for your 5 Star review.

Dhaka City, Bangladesh
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

I travelled with family and chose this hotel. I stayed at other reputed hotels of kathmandu earlier but this new hotel is a gem. Centrally located at thamel the hotel is close to everything. Large clean rooms, nicely decorated, good breakfast, very supportive staffs, excellent value for money, the hotel is just superb. I'll select this hotel for my next kathmandu trip without a shadow of doubt. Thank you rubin and thank you gaju.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Nasim1975
Rubin S, General Manager at Gaju Suite Hotel, responded to this review, 20 October 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to personally thank you for taking your precious time to write your comments, and to give us this positive review.
Our staffs are very much dedicated to providing exceptional customer service for every guest, every time. We assure you that we will maintain the same level of service and hospitality in the near future.

Thank you again, and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Paris, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at the Gaju, so much so I stayed here twice!

The beds are big and comfy as are the rooms. The are made for comfort, with large flat screen tvs, big windows, clean showers with good water pressure and all around clean and comfy.

Moreover, their staff is wonderful, friendly and accommodating to the max. Efficient and professional they will do everything from get you a cab and negotiate a good deal, recommend places to go/things to see - to making sure you are taken care of when you are sick!!

I was sick and traveling alone and they called and checked up on me, made sure I had water and anything I might want of need - superb!! Above and beyond by all means!!

I highly recommend Gaju!!

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank globetrotterPro777
Rubin S, General Manager at Gaju Suite Hotel, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Dear Mary Louise,

Greetings from Gaju Suite Hotel!!

Thank you for sparing your valuable time and writing in a wonderful review about our hotel. This means a lot to us and our staff. We will assure you that we will maintain the same level of service when you visit us in the near future. I hope you enjoying your trip to the US.Once again, thank you so much for the positive feedback.

Windhoek, Namibia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

The service was perfect-gracious and accommodating at very turn. The front desk personnel are super helpful and extremely polite. Very charming and attentive staff. The internet connection was easy , the décor wonderful and the available amenities were just so fine. The hotel arranged everything for us- we had the wonderful guide who was articulate in telling stories. This hotel is a must stay in.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Agnes D
Rubin S, General Manager at Gaju Suite Hotel, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings from Gaju Suite Hotel!

Thank you for your feedback on our rooms, location and services. It was indeed a great pleasure to serve you during your stay at our property. We look forward to see you again at Gaju Suite Hotel in your next visit to Nepal. Once again thank you for your positive feedback. We will assure you that we will provide you the same level of hospitality in the near future.

Regards,

Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

The price VS the quality we got was awsome. we stayed for a week and it was such a nice experience. very nice place.People were friendly. Hotel staffs help me out not just staying there but to get to know the area. I recommend everyone to check this hotel once.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Mike A
Rubin S, General Manager at Gaju Suite Hotel, responded to this review, 12 October 2013
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Gaju Suite Hotel!!

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to write review for us on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted that you enjoyed our services. We are coming up with added amenities in room for guest comfort. Your kind words will be shared among our team members.

Thank you once again for such a wonderful review. We will be honored to serve you again in the near future. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

The rooms are beautifully appointed, spotless and clean with all the amenities one can hope for ( wi-fi, small fridge and attached kitchen).The bathroom is also modern.The staff are polite and accomodating. The decor of roof top restaurant Reef is mesmerizing and I became friends with people who frequented the restaurant. Was a great experience. I would recommend the hotel to everyone in a heartbeat.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Oliver S
Rubin S, General Manager at Gaju Suite Hotel, responded to this review, 11 October 2013
Dear Sir,

Warm Greetings from Gaju Suite Hotel !!!

Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your stay at our property .We will share your kind words to our team which is encouraging.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we do hope that your memorable experience will bring you back here in the near future.