“Always Gaju :)”
Review of Gaju Suite Hotel

Gaju Suite Hotel
Ranked #30 of 209 Hotels in Kathmandu
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I was at the hotel for a week and I found it to be very impressive in terms of everything. From the staffs to the customer service that they provide was exceptional. They were all very helpful, attentive and knowledgeable and know how to treat a guest. The rooms were very clean and well maintained which definitely made my trip comfortable and worthwhile. I would love to stay there anytime and highly recommend it to everyone out there.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Rubin S, General Manager at Gaju Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Dear Barsha,

Greetings from Gaju Suite Hotel!!

Thank you for staying with us. And thank you for sharing your positive review on Tripadvisor. This means a lot to me and my staff. We will assure you that the rooms will be well maintained and clean when you visit us next time. Once again thank you for the five star review. We appreciate it!!

Reviewed 14 November 2013

The rooms are clean, perfectly comfortable and nice ambiance. The suites are spacious and the deluxe rooms are equally wonderful. Well decorated. Reef restaurant/pub is just at the roof top, which provides us with a wonderful breakfast and chill out place during the evening. Prime location in Thamel but surprisingly quiet. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Rooms at level 3 are quieter
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Rubin S, General Manager at Gaju Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Dear LTC8890,

Greetings from Gaju Suite Hotel!!

Thank you for staying with us. I am glad you had a wonderful time here at our hotel. And I am glad you liked our room and the restaurant. Once again thank you for the five star review.I hope you stay with us in the near future as well.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

We stayed in Gaju based on review we read here and the hotel lived up to its excellent reviews. Everything started with great courtesy. Airport pick up was punctual. Efficient check-in and check out.The hotel is built with bank, offices, restaurants, massage center, money exhange service in it, so everything was in easy access. The suite I stayed in was spacious and well maintained with modern bathroom and kitchen. Room service was reasonably prompt. Staff friendly and helped with all our requests in prompt and caring manner. The architecture of rooftop restaurant is outstanding, a must try. I would love love to come back and recommended it to others.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Junecha8706
Reviewed 30 October 2013

before i made my trip to Nepal, i dredded staying at a hotel there, but when i saw gaju hotel, it changed my mind. it's a brand new hotel that is classy and very clean. it definitely made my stay there very pleasant and comfortable. i highly recommend it~

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank ec183
Rubin S, General Manager at Gaju Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Dear Edward,

Greetings from Gaju Suite Hotel!

Thank you for the five star review. I am very glad that your stay with us was pleasant and comfortable. We will assure you that we will maintain the same level of service when you visit us in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 30 October 2013

This is a wonderful hotel. It's in the heart of Thamel in Katmandu. Big rooms, beautifully decorated,close to shops and restaurants and a delicious breakfast served in a delightful roof top restaurant. At night it has a club on the rooftop with great music and a great view. In addition the staff is there for you taking care of all the needs a traveler could ask for. To top it off the manager Ruben was without a doubt the most caring, understanding, knowledgable hotel manager i have experienced in my travels. This is the place to stay in Katmandu.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Mitchell G

Dear Mitch,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Gaju Suite hotel, I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay and are satisfied with our service. Your encouraging words have definitely motivated me and I will share your words of encouragement among my staff as well.

I really appreciate and am grateful for the warm and positive feedback!

Wish you all the best and I hope you will stay with us in the near future as well.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I stayed at Hotel Gaju Suite last week and was really impressed. Hot shower, comfortable beds, quiet spacious rooms, good breakfast, great location,and helpful friendly staff. There was a mix up with a taxi ordered through the hotel, as a way of apology the manager took my friend and myself out for dinner. A kind gesture and a recommended hotel. Great!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Parsnip500
Rubin S, General Manager at Gaju Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Dear Parsnip500,

Greetings from Gaju Suite Hotel!!

I would like to thank you for your feedback. Your positive comments are greatly appreciated as only through such feedback we can continuously improve on our standards. My sincere apology for mixing up the transportation. I will definitely improve on that. But once again thank you so much for the positive review. I hope you will definitely choose Gaju Suite Hotel as you accommodation when you visit Kathmandu in the near future.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

I was on a hunting trip to Great Himalayas. As soon as I arrived in Kathmandu, my airport transfer arrived in time. I received warm reception, met wonderful staff whom I always found to be respectful, responsive and always with a smile on their faces. Hotel Offers perfect facilities. Everything is still new and rooms are well equipped. I stayed in room 206. Only gripe was that there was a bit of noise from the roof top restaurant, which is always buzzing with activities. So I went to visit the restaurant and it is spectacular. I enjoyed occasional snacks/drinks in the restaurant till late evening. After that, peace and sleep were mine. Overall an excellent stay and value for money.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Saleem B
Rubin S, General Manager at Gaju Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Warm Greetings from Gaju Suite Hotel!!!! Thank you very much for choosing our property during your stay in Nepal and taking your time to write positive review.My sincere gratitude for the those word of encouragement. Hope to serve you again in your next visit.